Napoleon Perdis Napoleon Bronzing Brush

Napoleon Perdis Napoleon Bronzing Brush

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very soft, great to use as a powder brush as well.

on 1/10/2010 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Scratchy, lost its shape quickly after washing, short handle. Does a terrible job of contouring. Expensive especially for the quality that it was. Enough said.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I lost my MAC 180 last year :( Since I thought that one shed a lot I decided to try something new, and this Napoleon brush was in the same price range so I gave it a go. I was so disappointed! It felt very scratchy, and shed pink hairs which I had to brush off my face every. single. time I did my powder. Also, after 6 months of caring for it the same way I cared for it's predecessor, and regular cleaning, it's losing shape and doesn't feel as tightly bound when I fluff it.

I think its ridiculous that this is priced in the same category as MAC, as it is far inferior. Had I started with something cheap I would have realised how good I had it with my 180, but as it is I just wasted NZD$78. Serves me right!

I love this brush. It comes in pink (i heard it is madeof pony's tail), and it is so soft. I love the feeling of this brush on my skin. Its easy to use and i just love this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes