no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

(just a side note, I said it was "dirt cheap" b/c I got it in one of the BB's sample kits, I have no idea how much it actually costs) I only used this mask (for the first time) this morning and even after just one use, I like it better than my old standby: Queen Helen Mint Mask. I liked how it comes in a powder, easy to get all of the product out of the sample packet. And also, this allows you to make the mask the way you like. I made mine fairly thick, but wet enough to spread around. after using it (for the first time) my skin feels smoother, cleaner, and looks better than after using QH's mask over the years. I am now changing to this mask and will be getting a "normal" size at the store as soon as I can!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

I have never used a better mask! Since using this regularly, I don't have acne. Nothing wrong with it. Cheap, smells great, works wonderful, gets rid of acne forever. For those complaining about making the mask, try one more time. I think we have all messed up our first mask with this product. I just use a tiny bit of toner with the clay, and add more if need be. I will never buy a different mask. I find it better purifies than pre-made masks. Feels cleaner, and visibly reduces pore size and pimples. I have extremely oily skin and this keeps my skin from getting at all oily for 3 hours, which is amazing in my case. I feel like this is the best product I have ever purchased. It really proves that natural products are better. My favourite product of all time- it does everything for me.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

12 years ago

I highly recommend this. I have oily skin with large pores, and sometimes my skin breaks out from new products. I like Borghese mud mask, Boots Botanics conditioning clay mask, and Queen Helene's mint julep masque - but this goes beyond any of those. My pores/blackheads almost disappear after I wash this off. It seems to last for about 24 hours - it's very surprising. My skin hasn't reacted poorly to it (which often happens with masks) - so all around - my favorite mask!

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

3.0

13 years ago

This is a pretty good mask. My pores seemed refined after I used it. I can't seem to find it anywhere, though, besides in little packets that come in Burt's Bees trial-sized kits. Anyway, I have another mask I use now. But this mask is ok.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBrown

2.0

14 years ago

I can't use this anymore because my skin is a lot drier now but back when I had oilier skin, this was an okay mask. I didn't notice any remarkable results--no tightening, rejuvenation, clearing, whatever--although it did feel nice and my skin was soft and clean afterwards. The oil-absorbing properties were only temporary--hours later my T-zone went back to its usual oily self. A very average product, IMO.

About reviewer (558 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

14 years ago

Works best when applied twice a week, helps to clear skin.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

14 years ago

This makes for a nice facial mask! By the way, this is the old name for this product...the new name is "pore-refining mask with green french clay." A friend gave me a small sample of this and I loved it when I tried it! It was kind of a fun challenge to determine how much clay powder to use and how much water. I even added a little aspirin the first time I used this. The results are wonderful! My oily skin was dried right up into a nice, tight, even, smooth, glowing face. I searched diligently to find the full-size product and finally found it at a local Nature's Way store. I now use it on my face and neck and for spot treatments. I love the naturalness of this product...sort of feels like a biodynamic experience when I use this. No offensive odors, no artificial chemical ingredients to worry about. In fact, the herbs used in this product have excellent healing properties about them. I recommend this facial mask because it safely and effectively sucks the oil out of your face and leaves you with a beautiful aftermath!

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Other

HairOther

EyesGreen

15 years ago

I heard a lot of negative reviews on this product on other websites but I love this mask. Everyone complained how hard it was to use. I thought that it was really easy to use and it just took me a little practice to get the consistency right. I thought it smelled great, and it did a good job. My face felt smooth and refined and my acne looked a little better. I really liked this product and I would definately purchase it again.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesBrown

15 years ago

I tried this mask as a part of a facial kit I purchased from Burt's Bees , and I really like it. I added real fruit juice from cherries to the powder and smoothed it across my face and neck. I was pleased with the results. Downside would be that the smell isn't so great but it's worth it.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesHazel

15 years ago

This is a very versatile product. I either mix it with water and use as a mask, or I mix it with Cetaphil and use it as a superfine scrub. Try mixing it with Cetaphil or another cream cleanser--it makes an awesome gentle, thorough exfoliant. I'm on my second container and will probably continue to buy.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29