Uploaded by katieebaby

price range

Reviews

1.0

Aug/11/2011

HOLY CRAP! I HATE THIS STUFF! I don't have sensative skin and I haven't been allergic to any makeup products untill this one! Idk if maybe it's cause I've had the tube awhile but I put it on and an hour later my lips stung like crazy! I scrubbed them with a tooth brush and washed it of but my lips still stung. Hate Flirt.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Jun/24/2010

i have this product in the shade 04 Nectar Fizz. i really love the color! it's a golden peachy-nude color, and it gives a perfect glow. I really love the consistency. Smooth and not sticky at all! just how a gloss (in my opinion) should be. it isn't necessarily pigmented, but more "shimmer tinted". the shimmer in it is what gives off the color (at least for this shade). The …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/28/2009

I went to Kohls since a friend works in the beauty department and she offered to apply the Flirt! line of makeup products on me.
I was impressed by the Squeeze Me lipgloss and loved the scent (peaches I think) so I bought it on the spot.
I will definitely go back & get more colors and will try to catch it on sale and stock up and would give it as a gift too.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

Aug/09/2008

this product is absolutey GREAT!
it keeps my lips soft and glossy!
i really love the colors that flirt has to offer!
also, flirt is cheap! i mean i get mine at kohls and they always have sales going on.. and thats when i get mine!!

A MUST HAVE!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Mar/16/2008

These glosses are pretty good. There are lots of pretty shades with shimmer. They aren't sticky like MAC lipglass or even VS Beauty Rush. Just a good gloss. The packaging isn't as good as it could be because they seem a little leaky.

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3.0

Mar/11/2008

I have radical raspberry. I thought the smell was ok. The color is redish but natural looking. The consistancy is medium, and I would rate this as an average lipgloss.
I woudnt get this again. I found that Victorias Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in pinked lemonade was much better and about the same price. It is also thicker and has a very pretty color.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair

Feb/02/2008

I've found that all "Squeeze Me" glosses from Flirt! are extremely moisturizing, almost like a balm. The colours are just as the name indicates, "super shiny". I'd buy these again and would recommend.
Price: $7.00USD

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

Nov/06/2007

I have this gloss in Nectar Fizz and Zippy Zinger. The colors are nice, and the entire line has a large variety to choose from. I enjoy the way they smell, and they have a slight sweet taste. However, they don't last quite as long by themselves as I had hoped. I use them for layering over lipstick and seem to get more wear with that method. Nectar Fizz blends especially well with most shades …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/02/2007

i have this in mulberry marvel, a lovely plum-brown shade. texture is kind of thick and looks lovely on the lips but the smell to me is NOT mulberries. i have never experienced a gloss in which the smell is so off. the taste/smell of this gloss is a weird mix of medicine and chemical scents. i could only wear this gloss for a few hours before the smell and taste of it forced me to take it off …Read more

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesHazel

frombisco

Aug/27/2007

I love FLIRT make-up.
Especially the glosses & lipstick.
I've bought squeeze me's in zippy ginger and candy grapefruit.
Both tasted good, looked good, and gave me compliments.
It's worth the 10 dollars.

Recently I walked out giving 20 dollars for other flirt lip line products that are great.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (213 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral