Shiseido The Makeup Enriched Loose Powder

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I didn't think this powder would work since I thought all the shades were too light but it setted my make-up perfectly. Every loose powder that comes with a puff I throw away. The only thing I don't get is the packaging. I am paying a lot for this powder but it comes in a dinky plastic container that could've passed for cheap drugstore powder >_<

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've been using this as a setting powder for almost a year now. I like it, but I don't really love it. I'm on the market for a new powder atm. Though it does its job by setting my makeup and holding off shine for a few hours, I had tried drugstore powders who performed the same or even better than this powder. I might like this powder more if it easy to bring around. Would I buy this again? Maybe? If it was on sale. My skin is combination. In winters, I tend to be dry. And summers, slightly oily. Coverage is sheer and application can be a bit annoying because it comes with a puff, but you can always use a brush if you'd like.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and sometimes dry skin- just depends on how my hormones are behaving at the moment.

So when I am very oily this powder was still awesome. It helped keep the shine down a little bit what I love about this powder is that I could easily use it over any brand of foundation. A lot of times different powders do not work well with other foundations as they get really cakey, etc. This powder is so finely milled that it doesn't allow for such things to happen. Also, its transparency while making an all over smooth finish is amazing too.

I am African American and I wear the Shisedo O80- O100 (Deep and Very Deep Ochre) foundations and I don't have a problem of this foundation (though being translucent) does not give an inkling of ashiness. I wear this foundation in Warm (red) and it does a great job warming up a foundation that might be a little too cool (too light in color).

I get a nice smooth dewy look with this powder and will wear it again and again.

Read recommendations here, get the order from strawberrynet, but I really don't like it. It's just too translucent! It doesn't help smooth my skin at all! I should come back to Laneign that I think it's more suitable with asian skin like me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I got this powder over a year ago, in Japan - and it is AMAZING. Best powder i've ever used! Gone are the days trying to find an almost white loose powder to set my foundation. My skin is porcelain, and every other powder that wasn't a true Neutral turned either orange or made my face pink, but i used the rose version of this powder and its so fine it makes my skin look like silk. It was VERY finely milled, moreso than any loose powder i have ever used. I have very oily skin, and this stayed matt for a very long time while in use so I've tried my fare share of powders :P

I love the puff it comes with - unlike other make-up, like MAC's studio fix powder, the puff makes itself useful. It's actually perfect (or at least, for me ;)) for applying the product.
Overall, this is the perfect powder to put on top of my foundation when i'm not using my MAC studio fix powder.
Alas, this got stolen from me - But it's about time i repurchased it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS !
It makes my skin feel like skin, not foundation. It helps hold my makeup without making it looking cakey. It feels so nice on my skin and the puff that it comes with is great for the application. LOVE IT. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Another great product from Shiseido Make-up line. It's very transluscent and great when you use their liquid foundation as it sets it very well without getting cakey or too heavy. The smell is very nice not over powering or smells like too cosmeticky! Ohh and I love the puff! Although I use a Kabuki brush for this one to evenly apply it all over my face. The price is a bit pricey but definitely worth it, it lasts a while if you use it wisely...mine lasts about 1 1/2 month that's just because I powder too much, can't get enough of this.

I bought this after I fell in love w/my Shiseido dual foundation. This powder is the best I've ever used- it's not chalky, & although it is translucent, it does not make me looked washed out or ghostly. I love that it helps set my foundation all day w/o giving my any extra color. Although it is a little expensive, a little but goes a long way & I will definitely buy this again.
**I had to go back & change my rating b/c I found that Shiseido conducts animal testing. I will not purchase any Shiseido product again.**

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have used for many years Dior; Lancome & Chanel and just recently I decided to break this predominance and start trying other brands! So lately I have been buying Guerlain, Shiseido Versace (OMG do you see how my salary disappears instantaneously??) I was suggested by a SA to try this one form Shiseido in a different shade that the usual translucent or transparent ones. Its a good powder has that little bit of shimmer that dives you that healthy, dewy looks..
It provides just the right amount of moisture but also absorbs excess oil; a flawless finish that lasts a good numbers of hours. I have a the Warm beige shade that is perfect for summer but I am also using it now (=spring) and I do not need to pass any bronzer on!
Two things I have to object: the packaging is VERY poor: an ugly, cheap plastic jar !!!(for such an expensive product????) and the price: just 20 grams (the jar gets empty in a whisper!) for 35 Euros its a bit high (Guerlain has the same price with a gorgeous, stunning gold packaging and gives you 10 grams more!!): Thats for I am taking off 2 lipsticks from the rating.

I have had this powder for over two years now and it is still 3/4 full. I usually wear it alone when i want a no makeup look. I am Asian with light skin and the powder blends right in. The puff included is very soft and cute but I never use it. I use a powder brush instead. But keep the puff in the container to keep the powder in the lower half of the jar (so it wouldn't be so messy when you open it). The container is plastic, very light, and I love it. This evens out my skin and has little coverage. If you are looking for something with medium or full coverage, look some where else. This loose powder works fine as a setting powder for concealer and other makeup foundation. The only reason I give it a 4 is because when i use it alone just with my moisturizer under neath it, this loose powder wears off within 3 and or 4 hours. I wish it would last longer.