4.4

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 years ago

This duo is okay. The beige-y side is similar to Nars Edie but it's more frosty so it's more noticeable with it's sheen. I don't use the peach often but it works with a light hand for a natural look. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I have several light wash or highlight colors and this one doesn't particularly stand out. Maybe if I used the peach more but peaches can make me look tired/sick for some reason so I have to be careful of that. For ref, I am pale-neutral w/ dirty blonde hair and grey-blue eyes.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

this was sadly discontinued! :-(

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Medium

7 years ago

I am loving this duo. I received it in a GWP a long time ago. I didn't think much of it since I have so many beige/champagne highlight colors and the peach color seemed odd. In the past, I haven't liked the shimmery Eyeshadows from Clinique. I had a few (gold rush, etc) but tossed them because I found them to have a tiny bit of flakey shimmer that wasn't flattering for my age (almost 40!). The beige in this duo is shimmery but it is more of a sheen without the dreaded glitter bits. It is smooth and looks very appropriate for any age. This also has the perfect beige tone. It isn't too gold or too pink. I love it more than MAC Shroom & Phloof (which pulls really pink on my NC15 skin). It makes the perfect inner corner highlight and even looks amazing all over the lid when applied with a soft brush. The peach shade adds a subtle warmth to the crease or works on its own. I'm loving this set for a bright eyed look! Just add liner & mascara and you are good to go.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I use the sand color daily. Its so beautiful, no other eye shadow could even compare. I just wish it wasnt so dang expensive.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

8 years ago

I bought this online and at first I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it but I wanted a set with lighter colors for a summery daytime look. I really LOVE this!! These colors work really well together and look beautiful and soft. They brighten up my eyes and in my opinion make my under eye dark circles look less visible because it draws your attention upwards. I've been wearing it everyday since I received this. At night i just add a little brown to the outer corners of my eyes and dark eyeliner to make a more intense smokey look =)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Probably my favorite Clinique eyeshadow! A duo, costing $17.50, with a creamy beige side and a coral/orange side. I'm NW15, and usually look quite bruised when I wear warm shades. This eyeshadow, however, is a GREAT duo for cool toned girls to pull off. If you want a bright, doe eyed look, this is the makeup for you. I get complements when I wear it! Here is how I apply - 1) Bare study paint pot or any other shimmery beige primer 2) Apply the beige side all over lid and apply under lash line 3) Apply a generous amount of the orange side to the outer portion of the crease and outer V. Don't bring it too far in the crease! 4) Finish with a deep brown liner and mascara!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0
from

10 years ago

When I got this in a GWP my first thought was that the two colors do not in any way go together. A pale, cool-toned shimmery beige/champagne/gray and a bright cartoonish peach? I applied them with the sponge applicator (Clinique's applicators are good quality so usually I can just apply their shadows with it and blend with finger or brush). Looked like I was a 5-year-old that got into the orange magic marker. 2nd try, applied with my Mac brushes. It did look better this way - the champagne/gray color went on much sheerer and wasn't so disco-frosted. The orange still looked weird. When I blended it in enough for it NOT to look weird, it was like it wasn't even there - what's the point? Went on MUA and saw all the rave reviews for this - esp. from green-eyed girls--and since I have green eyes and have just started getting tan for the summer, I gave it a few more tries with different forms of application, levels of bronzer, etc. Nope, I just can't get behind this orange eyeshadow- sorry. It's butt-ugly! The lighter base shade is OK, but I have similar ones I prefer that aren't as frosty or creas-y. Not worth the space in my makeup kit.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I've never tried Clinique .Clinique at the Bay was having a GWP recently. I have never tried Clinique and this is one of the eyeshadow duos I chose towards the $26.00 you need to spend to receive the GWP. My skin is light to medium, neutral toned. The colors in this duo enhance my green eyes. At first I was worried the peach-orange shadow would be too bright but definitely not. The shadows are pigmented but soft. It makes my eyes brighter, gives you that summer, beachy glowy look but in a soft way. I would definitely repurchase this duo and plan on trying other Clinique eyeshadows. I imagine this wook look even nicer in the summer when I am tanned.

About reviewer (186 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

11 years ago

I never would have bought this due to the fact that I have very cool toned skin that doesn't ever get along with warm peachy colors, but after getting this as a gwp I've used it pretty much every day! The tan color is a perfect base, and when I layer the orange over it it just looks so healthy and natural! Clinique e/s seems to last me forever even with constant use, it's packaged well, and it never fades or creases on me. Definitely worth a try!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

I usually don't like clinique shadows much, but I got this in a Clinique freebie set, and reallyyyy like it! it's an unusual and beautiful color - I've never had orange-peach eyeshadow before, and I'm so glad I tried it out. Color looks great with green eyes, and as a reviewer said "opens your eyes up." it's good for a summer color, but don't know how much I'll wear it in the winter. this shadow is a nice texture, stays, on, and is shimmery, so what's not to love about it :)?

About reviewer (341 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm