La Roche-Posay AutoHelios

La Roche-Posay AutoHelios

AQUA / WATER PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIHYDROXYACETONE GLYCERIN C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE ISOHEXADECANE CYCLOHEXASILOXANE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ALCOHOL DENAT. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL PEG-100 STEARATE DI-C12-13 ALKYL TARTRATE GLYCERYL STEARATE DIMETHICONE ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE BEHENYL ALCOHOL BUTYLPARABEN C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN DISODIUM EDTA ETHYLPARABEN GLYCINE SOJA / SOYBEAN OIL ISOBUTYLPARABEN LAURETH-7 METHYLPARABEN PHENOXYETHANOL POLYACRYLAMIDE PROPYLPARABEN TOCOPHEROL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have very sensitive skin and I can't put anything on my face except La roche Posay's face creams. So when I decided to self tan I got Xen Tan for my body and Autohelios for my face , I have to say this was the best choice: La Roche Posay never lets me down, I've had no reaction to this cream and I can use it even daily instead of my usual face cream (La roche Posay's Toleriane or Hydreane) and it's given me a very good tan , like the one I'd never be able to achieve naturally since I only get sunburnt and never tan.
I'd recommend this to everyone with sensitive and fair skin, but not at all to someone who's already olive or dark skinned, because this cream wouldn't make you bronzed enough.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used it especially on my face and must say it works for me well. Didn't break me out, smells good (like a combination of chocolate and coffee) and gives pretty nice color. The only thing I'm disappointed of was that you can't built the color (it's the same light-brown shade and it's hard to make it more dark). And it goes off quickly. But anyway, good product.

on 1/22/2011 1:03:00 PM

I have tried MANY self-tanners: Lancome, Clarins, and other high-end brands. This one is as good, if not better, than any of those and it is less expensive. The colour on my very fair skin is natural and "caramel". I applied sparingly the 1st time (not knowing what to expect) and reapplied sparingly again the next day. I look like I spent the day outdoors - healthy and glowy! I will definitely stick with this brand and recommend it to all my fellow palefaces!

on 10/7/2010 12:39:00 PM

If this product is too light for you, you must be really dark. I am asian, medium w. yellow undertones. I tan very easily as well.

I started using this product as I am pregnant and it is great. Very little smell, great natural colour and dries quickly. I have sensitive skin and it feels great on.

I didn't exfoliate before and it still did not streak. I did however put too much on the back of my hands and my knuckles are too dark! My fault though.

on 5/7/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using it for 2 years and It does have a weird smell but the trick is to put THIN layer not leave a thick layer and wait about 15 - 20 mins before dressing up and in 3 hours amazing NATURAL tan comes up its really great, you just have to play with the quantity which you put on otherwise of course if you put a lot and then go to sleep it will streak as hell, but other than that thumbs up!

I am pretty light skinned, and this product is really good, it gives me a healthy glow. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because to actually get darker, like to get an actual tan, you need to put some everyday. But it doesn't clog pores, or smell bad, and it doesn't streak either. ofcourse like any self tanner you need to wash your hands afterwards :)

on 10/13/2004 4:18:00 PM

A fantastic self-tanner! Has shea butter in it to keep your skin soft and supple and the colour is very natural. It also smells better than most self-tanners and is PERFECT for sensitive skin!

Turned me VERY orange. Other people noticed the orange too, so I'm not crazy - lol! It didn't streak though.. Which was nice. =P

on 5/6/2008 11:02:00 AM

This stuff smells horrible. As for the tan? I didn't get much color at all, more like a sun kissed look (if that). The only good thing about it is that it doesn't streak and its moisturizing. Other than that, don't waste your money. I only tried this cus I got it as a gift from my LRP rep (i'm a cosmetician). I will stick with my Neostrata self tanner.

on 8/26/2009 9:28:00 PM

This self tanner is very good because its not streaking and if you dont apply too much you dont turn orange. For sure if you are looking for a dark tan this product is the one to use its just a little light tan like a sun kiss!! Its a little expensive but still its really worth it!