Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

It is a good pencil, not the best. It does not last long and if your eyes water a little, boom, it's all over your eye.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

An okay budget eyeliner. Personally, the formula is a little less creamy than I would prefer (I love pencils that are super-creamy and glide with absolute ease; with this one, you do need to drag just a tiny bit) but I know this is a matter of personal taste. I like the pigmentation - you can build it to a really bold strong white if you wanted to.

I am currently looking into higher-end alternatives (because I'd like to try other products) and I don't plan to repurchase this, but I have to say that this isn't bad for its price, especially considering I got this on sale.

on 5/14/2015 8:29:00 PM

I mean

I like how white and opaque it is. I like the texture of it going on. I like how it performs in application. It does have uses, but if the only thing you want it for is your waterline, I recommend finding something else.

on 11/20/2014 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a pure white eye liner. This is the only one that I found in the drugstore. It was cheap and I heard good thing from my girlfriends about Rimmel. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! This pencil is horrible. The pencil is so hard that I think you might need to catch it on fire to soften it up (No, I have not done that, yet). With effort you can apply the color, but it will not blend out. Was you are using it the color streaks.

on 11/10/2014 12:10:00 AM

Didn't really like this. Doesn't last long and doesn't work for me.

on 11/8/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

In a Halloween emergency I bought this pencil I needed to draw white dots on my face to be a deer (my costume was "Terms of en-deer-ment"). The product is great, it draws on smoothly and lasts all day, but the pencil just kept breaking after I sharpened it for the first time. The white kohl is simply too soft, and I live in San Francisco where it's between 60 - 70˚F so it shouldn't be melting from heat. There's just no way for me to get the product out now so this pencil is moot. Disappointing, and I certainly won't buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've seen a lot of reviews saying it doesn't last long on your waterline, but I don't use it there so that may be true. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes and I find that it lasts fine there. I love how soft it is because I find a lot of eyeliner pencils are too hard and I hate applying them, but this is so lovely and such a pure white. It's a staple of my makeup kit.

on 12/27/2013 1:49:00 AM

This is a great liner I love it because it's so easy to apply and not very expensive. It's fits perfectly in my makeup bag and it's definitely my go to white liner.

on 5/19/2013 9:06:00 PM

Disappears after half an hour on my waterline. I use the other pencils and like them, but it just doesn't work for me.

on 4/6/2013 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like to wear white liner on my waterline. This liner was very soft and very pure bright white in color. It applies very easily to the waterline. However it does not last very long. Since it is so bright white, that's honestly not that bad of a thing since it looks better (less unnatural and obvious) once some of it disappears. In general I liked the liner and will look into some of the other colors since I think they would make excellent liners, just not on the waterline.