Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy

Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy
Peachy Orange blushes (starts with Cactus Flower)Tarte BlushCheek Stain in TipsyTarte TipsyCheek Stain in Tipsy

4.3

Propylene glycol, aqua, nonyl nonoxynol-150, glycerin, sodium stearate, laureth-23, lycium barbarum fruit extract, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, punica granatum extract/punica granatum, passiflora incarnata fruit extract, PVP, parfum/fragrance (natural). ( /-): Mica, bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), red 33 (CI 17200), red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140, blue 1 (CI 42090)

I love the color and the formula on my pale dry-ish skin. I top it with a smudge of powder or setting spray. I love the scent too.
I just read that it was re-formulated and is glittery now? I hope not.

on 2/3/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have finally come to the end of my Tipsy gel blush, and I have to say- it was a good ride. I wont be re-purchasing because I like my Stila and Nars convertibles better. This stuff is horrendously loud-looking in the tube, but works into your skin pretty easily, and gives a nice flush. I like applying most of my makeup with fingertips, this especially, it blends better. And finally, I like the little cap thingy- it kept this gel texture good all the way to the end- now why cant they figure that trick out with gel eyeliners?

To Read all 202 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color! BUT - I just don't like the way that you have to apply the cheek stains in general. I have tried using my fingers, using a beauty blender sponge, using a regular blending blush brush - it just seems to smear off when applying so that you can't really even tell I put it on in the first place.

I am not an expert at applying makeup and wear minimal amounts of it, so I think for like people, this is not something that I would recommend. It is just too hard to apply for me :(

on 5/20/2014 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I began using Tarte cheek stains when they came to Sephora in 2000. My very favorite stain was Tickled. I felt like it has bee created for my skin. Then I found Tipsy, and Natural Flush, and Tarte for True Blood and they made me feel like I looked great. They were superlative products that created a positive in my makeup life.

Tickled and True Blood have been discontinued, and the formulation of Tipsy has been changed, It is now lighter in peach and it's chock full of white shimmer and glitter. On my skin it looks like a vague,muted, frosty version of its old self. I am disappointed.

I am enjoying Blissful in cheek stain and the matching power pigment lipstick!

I've been eyeing these Tarte cheek stains for years but never bought them because my skin was very oily for years and cheek stains/cream blushes didn't work for me. Now that I'm in my late 20s, my skin has gotten drier, so I can use cream blushes and cheek stains now. I chose the color "Tipsy" because warm pinks, coral or peachy pinks look the best on me, and Tipsy can be described as a warm neutral pink. It felt a little weird putting it on, I wasn't sure how much to use. I learned that you could layer it, so put on less and build it up more. Or you can use Tipsy and then put on a powder blush on the apples of your cheeks. I use Benefit "Coralista" on top of Tipsy and it looks amazing-- instant dewy, glowing summery cheeks. Nothing too babydoll pink or too bronzy. This cheek stain also has a weird cooling effect, which is a little strange but I don't notice it anymore now. It also has a strong scent, which is actually quite pleasant. The packaging is also very, very cute.

on 3/8/2014 5:40:00 PM

I picked this up about a month ago because I wanted to give it a try.
The smell is amazing for a blush lol
I apply this with a contuor brush and apply 2 layers. Its not sticky like some cheek sticks are and I would def buy this again.

on 3/6/2014 10:38:00 PM

Love this! It's a great summer time color and lasts a long time! It's a smooth, tinted gel that I can easily build to create depth. I can't wait to purchase this in Blushing Bride. However, DO NOT use this on your lips-- it did result in a minor allergic reaction.

This stuff is amazing. It lasts FOREVER and the color is beautiful on the skin. I have a medium, warm-based skin tone and the color is gorgeous. Even if you don't get the color, this blush is great for sensitive skin and stays a long time!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE all of Tarte's products! Tipsy is a beautiful sheer coral color that makes my cheeks glow! It looks very natural and it perfect for summer when I want my makeup to be light and easy. This product is a little tricky to apply. I have to apply a first coat then wait a few minutes then apply again so I don't lose the color. It also looks a little sticky at first until it settles onto the skin. Overall this is a nice product with beautiful color!

on 3/29/2013 11:28:00 PM

At first I wasn't too crazy about this product, however I recently just dug this out of my overstocked & completely out of control make up collection, and I feel in love. I absolutely adore this creme peachy pink blush when applied with a stiffling brush onto the apples of checks. Perfect youthful peachy glow everytime! What's not to love?