IPSA IPSA metabolizer active 3

No Image

I am commenting for the IPSA MOIST METABOLIZER 4.

METABOLIZER has different model: MOIST --> MOIST WHITE --> MOIST SENSITIVE--> SUPERIOR W. Each model comes with 1,2,3,4 number which represents the moisture level.

The MOIST is the most basic one & Lowest price amongst all.

It might look expensive... but it WORKS! (USD63 for 175ml)

I used it few years ago with good results, but I did not continue using it due to various reason (wanting to try new things....)

Lately my skin turned SO BAD again --> hormone acne!!!!!!

I went to the derm & got prescribed some acne cream. It WORKS for drying up acnes.
But it drys up my skin too........ :( At the worst: DRY & SENSITIVE!

After some frustration, IPSA METABOLIZER turn up in my mind again and I decided to give it a try. My face was flaking when I purchased it.... The SA recommended me buying MOIST 4 --> the most hydrating version

The first night I put on, it just stings on my face! But it is because my face was soooo dry.
After it absorbed, it felt soooo nice. I had 6 pumps to my face and the next morning!!! all flakes were GONE!!!!!!!!

The next day my face looked normal :) And it doesnt feel sting to apply again. My face is HAPPY now!

It worths every penny ---- give it a try if your face is sensitive and dry and acne prone... you gonna love it!

xoxo

on 4/11/2007 9:07:00 PM

Got samples when i bought their clay mask. I am using R1 after doing skin analysis. results shows after 2 days of using. my skin was smooth n clear like never b4. no breakouts n my skin also feels supple. luv it! i am gg to buy the actual pdt after i finished the samples given. not ex IMO cos can be used as a toner cum moisturizer. ideal for lazy ppl like me.

on 10/12/2004 11:24:00 AM

comes in a glass bottle though as much as i love the fact that its ingredients won't be contaminated by a plastic container, it is quite inconvenient. plus points: removes dead cells with a cotton swipe off your face and the moisture gets absorbed quickly by the skin. however, i think i should have gotten no. 2 for my t-zone and used no. 4 for my cheeks instead of getting an in-betweener no.3 for my entire face. price is rather steep.

on 2/17/2005 9:54:00 PM

good even u have sensitive skin

on 10/22/2005 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Quite a basic moisturzier with no SPF. You will need to apply another essence depending on ur skin type.