no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Why would BBW discontinue this? The color is great on my pigmented lips, because it makes them look more nude, but not frosty/unnatural. The taste of this is horrid but the smell is amazing. I'd buy this over and over again if I had the chance

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

10 years ago

WHY did you discontinue this, BBW?! I loved the scent (vanilla-y), the color (slight creamy pale shimmer), and the price. It was my favorite l/g in college. I would absolutely repurchase if I could get my hands on it.

About reviewer (427 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

I would buy this again if it wasn't discontinued. I completely forgot about this gloss until I found it in the bottom of an old makeup bag. This smells so good and does not make my lips look pale or frosty. I love this gloss.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

11 years ago

So sad it's discontinued :( This is such a great lip gloss It's actually not pale OR frosty. It's just the shimmer. I love the texture, but the scent... This actually smells like pencil shavings :S Not exaggerating. But the funny part is, it smells good lol Highly recommend if you can find this.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0
from

11 years ago

Ok, I m not too thrilled with this product. The scent is great, but the color is too pale and frosty, I rarely use it,alone because It makes your lips look pale. wouldn't buy it again

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

11 years ago

OH MY GOSH i miss this so much! i bought this around 3 years ago? & i hate myself for losing it! right when i lost it, i was like "grr, this was $10!! i'll just buy another one, i guess" because i'm sucha cheapskate but when i went to b&bw asap after losing it, i couldn't find it! then i asked the saleslady and she said they don't sell them anymore. i was so upset! i love sweet things and sweet smelling things so i was absolutely in love with this. however i will admit i did lick this to see if it tastes as delicious as it smelled and it tasted HORRIBLE! also, the color was a bit too light pink for me. on the upside, the packaging was cute. & even though i thought this lipgloss was too costly (like i said, cheapskate), if i could turn back time, i'd buy 10 tubes of this stuff or something ): i would love to buy this from ebay/etc. but i just can't trust internet deals..especially makeup & ESPECIALLY things that involve going near my mouth.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

One word, yum!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBlue

3.0

11 years ago

Nice color, great scent. It doesn't last long and but is not sticky.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

12 years ago

I have stocked up on this baby because it's GONE GONE GONE for good. It's a really pretty neutral with glitter on me, not too sheer, not too pigmented. I still have my original tube that I got for free from BBW when Tutti Dolci first came out (I don't use it because it's quite old, but I keep it for the nostalgia factor). The flavor is sweet, but not overpowering. I like the lip gloss in this flavor, but not the body care (if that makes any sense!).

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

12 years ago

i got this in a swap- i could not be happier with it- it smells and tastes great (my boyfriend keeps requesting it haha). the shine isnt overbearing- i really like this stuff!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive