Ralph Lauren Ralph

Ralph

3.9

on 2/7/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I think I'm past the point in my life when I need my fragrance purchases to be esoteric or complex. This fragrance came out when I was too young to buy it for myself. The ad campaign for Ralph and Romance completely hooked me before I'd even smelled it. By the time I came across a swatch of it in a magazine I was totally in love.

I'm fine buying a fragrance just because I like it and it brings back good memories. It's simple, sweet, clean and feminine smelling without being girly if that makes sense. Like all fragrances I'm happiest with a rollerball.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Okay so I know this perfume brings back memories of 2008 summers, but I still really love this scent as a light and refreshing summer scent! I can't place my finger on a single note, and I'm certainly not good at describing scents, but I notice a bit of fruity and also "clean" scents. It's light enough for summer and makes me feel refreshed. The only con is that it doesn't last very long so I have to spray it several times a day. I have the large 100mL bottle and it's lasted me a few summers and it's still half full.

on 12/29/2016 3:06:00 AM

Basically summer in a bottle - refreshing, young, and free. It's sweet and unique but not offensive. I'm not a fragrance junkie at all, but I first sprayed this on myself for fun at the airport and I was obsessed. A few years later I finally got my own bottle and it's still just as lovely. It doesn't last all day so it's not the strongest of perfumes, but it's really nice to have.

on 9/9/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This scent brings back sweet memories for me just like the scent..

on 9/9/2016 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very nice perfume. It has a sweet but deep musk scent, which is not normally what I go for but still smells quite nice.

The packaging is hard thick glass which is quite nice and convenient. I bought the 30ml which I take with me when I go out.

This is my favourite ever perfume!
Wore it on my wedding day . It is so fresh and sweet and feminine! Will always love this.

on 6/20/2016 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm wearing Ralph now, and it's reeeally good in summer weather! Pretty, sheer, light, airy, fresh -- a shampoo-y type scent -- and it cuts through heat and humidity like a breath of fresh air.

An Eau de Toilette, launched in 2000, below are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Apple leaf, Mandarin, Osmanthus
Heart Notes - Boronia, Freesia, Magnolia
Base Notes - Musk, White iris

Ralph was extremely popular when it first launched, esp among teens-twenties, and I still see it sold everywhere today. It's lightly fruity-sweet (not candy sweet) -- but it's not too fruity or floral. Not citrusy, not aquatic, not beachy.

Fortunately, it has no sharpness, sourness, edge, or bite whatsoever (as so many *fresh* perfumes do) -- it's just sweetly clean and fresh!

It smells like a breeze -- like a light fresh sweet breeze, carrying the soft scent of fruit blossoms from nearby groves. Lovely and refreshingly clean. It almost smells like the lingering scent of an apple shampoo or body wash, rather than a perfume I've sprayed.

I would put Ralph in the same general category as See by Chloe or Paris by Paris Hilton (her original, in the purple striped bottle).

I've always loved Ralph Lauren Blue way more than Ralph (and still do; see separate review) -- and I'm on my 3rd bottle of Blue -- but I find Ralph to be lighter & more clean and refreshing for really hot summer days.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My HG for years , i do try other perfumes , But I always always come back to this one , people ask me what Perfume I'm wearing whenever I wear this , got many compliments on it
It's fresh and lovely , will buy forever

on 9/5/2015 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL SCENT AND MY SIGNATURE SCENT AS WELL.

I absolutely adore this! I remember my junior high school days where I actually got the "knockoff version" of this at Walmart, it was called "AQUA Our version of Ralph" and it obviously smells EXACTLY like Ralph. I adored this scent and it takes me back to summer of 2010 and backyard camping and all-nighters with my friends. It brings so many good memories to me and I can't stop loving this. This is my ABSOLUTE signature scent and it's so me.
After a while, they stopped selling AQUA at Walmart and I was disappointed so I obviously didn't buy it for years until I was at Sephora recently and snatched this up.
This smells fresh, slightly fruity and slightly floral, without being too strong and in your face. It's light and sweet and it's not too girly for me, which I love because I'm a slight tomboy lol but I will forever repurchase this!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scent is so nostalgic for me. It reminds me of my high school years and of reading Seventeen magazines on my bed. I recently repurchased this at Ulta since they were giving away weekender bags if you spent over fifty bucks in the fragrance section. I couldn't resist getting this in a roller ball bottle along with Prada Candy. It still smells the same to my nose. It's fresh and floral without being cloying. It seems like a safe fragrance however it's youth in a bottle. I feel transported back in time. Just lovely.

Popular Fragrances