3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This is one of the few glosses with a freeze effect that I can tolerate, because it's pretty subdued and doesn't make my lips feel like they are burning. The beautiful color makes it one I can't stay away from, it reminds me of a strawberry red with a fine multicolored glittery shimmer. The is one of my first shades, and is still one of my all time favorites.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

I usually shy away from bright red glittery glosses but this one is a must-have, especially this time of year! It's a cool fruity-minty flavor & sensation, bright golden glitter, and a juicy cherry popsicle shade. Lasts a reaaaaallly long time, wears off evenly without any weird lip goop and is very flattering. I've received compliments all day long. This will be my HG Christmas gloss!!

About reviewer (707 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

13 years ago

I hear this is quite expensive, but I received mine a few birthdays ago, so I had nothing to lose. It's lasted me forever, even though the tube paint has chipped away. I love the color and scent, not too mention the tingle you feel when applying. The only small downside is the glitter, which I'd rather it be left out, but I still love the gloss regardless. I think it's appropriate for me to wear since I'm still in high school. I haven't had any negative effects so far, and this even looks good over certain shades of lipstick. A lot of women probably aren't going to like the sparkles, which is juvenile I'll admit. Hopefully someday they'll release this color without the glitter. Will buy again!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

13 years ago

I love this color. I am new to Juicy Tubes, this is only my 2nd one & I know that I will be buying and using more. This is a red color w/a good amount of glitter. I had no difficulty w/the glitter traveling to other areas of my face. I wore this on Christmas Day and it really made my mu pop. This is well pigmented, fairly long lasting for a l/g, not sticky at all IMO, & this has a nice smooth texture even w/the glitter. The Juicy Tubes do not dry out my lips either. There is definitely a taste & smell associated w/the JTs. Neither are of issues to me as I don't mind the pleasant smell & the taste is not overpowdering. This particular JT has a tingly factor when applied sort of like a Burt's Bees lip balm. I especially love the tube that these come in as they are easy to carry & apply w/o a mirror. I just stick my tube in my pocket and reapply as needed. The price of $16.50 is a little high for me but I know that these can be found at some of the Lancome outlets so that is where I will shop for mine. I definitely would repurchase this color & will be purchasing other Juicy Tubes.

About reviewer (817 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

I love Juicy Tubes! These longlasting ultra-shiny little masterpieces is the only lipglosses I ever wear. <font color="#ff0000"> Iced Cranberry</font> is from the Juicy Tubes "Pop" line which means that its more pigmented (but not opaque) than many other JT and has a bubbelgum flavor and a minty "cooling sensation" on the lips. <p> The color is a sexy, vampy red with tons of big chunky multi-colored glitter. It gives lips a bitten cherry red look which looks really hot. unfortunal, the glitter in this gloss is just too much and its not pretty when the glitter stays on forever on your lips allthough the lipgloss is gone. <p>The colour by itself gets a 4/5 but the glitter -5! But ofcourse, if youre a glittery kind of girl then you will love this JT! :)

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack

14 years ago

This is a nice product. I wouldn't buy it again because I don't like sparkles anymore. I used to really like sparkles. The color is nice, but when it dries up, the sparkles just stay on your lips, which looks really weird. The tube lasts FOREVER!!! So, if you like it, then you'll have this for a long time. This lipgloss unlike many other lipglosses, doesn't dry up my lips. And the cooling effect feels nice. I would buy another Juicy Tube, just not Iced Cranberry.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

2.0

14 years ago

I was hoping it would smell like cranberries, but it smells like bubblegum. it really red in the tube but doesn't give u much color at all on the lips, it very sticky too.

About reviewer (511 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I adore lancome juicy tubes, and this is the first one I've bought that I wouldnt repurchase. I agree with some of the other people - it's not that lovely sparkly glitter dust type glitter, its big actual pieces of glitter like the glitter little kids use at school for school projects. The colour isnt great, I've seen a million other lipglosses this colour - sheer light red with gold (well, yellow and orange) sparkles - for way less. However, I love the cooling thingie.. the flavour is yummy, and it does smell great! So I'll use this til it runs out, but when that time comes, I wont be too upset :P

About reviewer (67 reviews)

HairOther

14 years ago

I agree with the reviewer below me...it IS glittery, for me at least. Iced Cranberry is a dark fushia color with lots of glitter. I was afraid to try it on because of the dark color, but actually on my lips it is pretty sheer but with a hint of pink-red. The glitter is NOT shimmer, it is actual glitter. It reminds me of little girls' cosmetics. But I guess if you like glitter, Iced Cranberry would be good for you. I would not purchase when it runs out (if it runs out that is!).

About reviewer (141 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

14 years ago

I found this juicy tube to be a bit too glittery for me. I do like shimmer, shimmer like the juicy tubes 'Touched by Light' and 'Raspberry Ice'. This juicy tube has distinct flecks of 'sparkle' that can somewhat cheapen it's effect if not worn properly. The pigment in this gloss is also lacking. I found it to be a light red instead of a deep red, but if worn over a red lipstick it could look stunning, especially around Christmas time. Overall I don't think this juicy tube will be getting too much use, but I can see myself using it as a 'special occasion' gloss. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

HairBrunette