4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Love, love, LOVE this blush. The color is beautiful and when applied, it looks natural. The shimmer in it is to extreme, its just enough to give your cheeks a natural glow. A highlighter could be used, but in my opinion, its not necessary. Not to mention it lasts a VERY long time.This blush was a cheap buy BUT its a quality product, definitely repurchase this when mine is gone.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

12 years ago

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply to look at Palladio after hearing about it from a few friends. I didn't think I would be too impressed, mainly because I use HE products and have never found anything at Sally's that was worth buying. I was looking through the Palladio display when I saw this blush and was immediately interested in it because of the color. It is a beautiful nude peach, and has just a small amount of shimmer to it. It seemed like it could be a perfect everyday blush, so I purchased it. My hopes were still not high, because I didn't want to expect too much from a product under $5. However, when I first applied it, I was amazed at the phenomenal texture and color of the blush. It far exceeded my expectations and will absolutely be something that I will repurchase in the future. It gave me a perfect nude peach flush and was completely complimenting to my skin tone (nc20). I would really recommend this to anyone who was interested. It is cheap and applies as good as or better than many of my HE blushes. And honestly, for less than $5, its worth trying just to see it works for you because you may just be pleasantly surprised like I was!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

This is a lovely shade of blush for my NW 20/25 skin. Most brown-tones wash me out and make me look dead, but the peachy tones in this make it universally wearable. It's inexpensive and stays on throughout the day just as well as department store brands. The compact is a little difficult to open, so I will consider depotting it when I get organized. I took away one lippie because I would have preferred the formula to be a bit less dry. It's not exactly grainy, but it doesn't go on smooth and moisturizing like my HG Sonia Kashuk blushes.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

14 years ago

I too am enjoying this great, and inexpensive, blush from Sally Beauty Supply. Cappuccino is a beautiful peachy-pink blush that is totally natural and goes on sheer but buildable easily. Perhaps they renamed this blush, because the color described by previosu reviewers is the same as my "cappucino", just not with the "frost" in the name. It has minimal shimmer, almost not detectable when on, and that pleases me. I am a NC15, and look best in neutral colors. I was really wanting to try a new look, one with slight pink, but still natural-based tones, if that makes any sense. I needed a warmish pink that was sheer and provided a glow, not girly pink cheeks. This provides it! This is such a natural, fresh look, a youthful alternative to my usual natural/nudes. I am shocked at how well it works with my skintone. For comparison, I look like an absolute clown in Nars deep throat, and Nars orgasm. I also looked foolish in Milani Luminous, and similar pink blushes. Whenever I see something labeled "herbal", I am leery, because I have allergic reactions to many herbal/natural-type products, for example, to many Aveda products. I have no negative reaction to this blush.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

14 years ago

This one is called cappacino- no frost, maybe it's an updated version? I found this in Sally Beauty Supply for under $5. The color is a lovely nude peachy pink, with just enough shimmer to keep it from being dead flat. It is my new favorite blush, (Milani luminous and Loreal front page peach are still nice, just not on the top of the pile now). It goes on very sheer and can be used like a bronzer for the ppp, tho not what I would term a bronze shade- more like what I imagine Benefit's 'dallas' is going for. (I haven't seen dallas in person) Gives my med-lght skin a natural glow effect that wears well all day. A no frills compact that doesn't waste my time/money on a brush or mirror I'll never use anyway. The diameter is large enough to get a good swipe onto my brush, but would be very portable. There were several shades of blush worth investigating, and from other reviews of Palladio it seems the whole line may give me an excuse to go back to Sally's.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

15 years ago

A good blush, applies evenly, good texture. I like the clear lid, makes it easier to distinguish colors. Get it at Sally Beauty if you can.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

15 years ago

This is a light, brownish color. It reminds me of Caboodles Tahiti Bronzer, except that it's less shimmery. I use it as blush and bronzer on my forehead and chin. I would definitely buy this again. It blends easily and goes on smoothly.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

Age25-29