4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

How have I NOT reviewed my HG shadow before? This is my nirvana. This is my muse. This is my reason I even try to wear eyeshadow today. I got a quad over the summer that featured this and KNEW it was my holy grail shade and snapped up another one. I'd grab 10 if I had to. If I want my personal look, I grab this, urban decay toasted in the crease, wet n wild creme liner on top, and covergirl lashblast to finish in an immediate school look. I recommend this gorgeous, sorta shimmer goldy-champagne-with-a-hint-of-pink shadow to each and every person out there. If you haven't found your holy grail lid shade yet, I would like to introduce you to Clinique lucky penny. You'll be best friends for quite a while.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This is my go-to eyeshadow for a really light look. The eyeshadow is creamy and pigmented. It's not exactly too coppery-toned. It has a nice touch of pink tones and heavy shimmers in it which makes it so wearable for everyday use. You cannot go wrong with this eyeshadow shade, pop it on your lids with a dark brown crease and one coat of mascara would make a very pretty look. The shimmers are very fine, so it's no problem. I also use this sometimes to be a highlighter for my cheeks, when I want to amp up my look a little. I would definitely repurchase this item. I got this eyeshadow from my mother, because she don't use eyeshadows for work anyway.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

A while back I went to Belk at the makeup counter hoping to find some new makeup to replace my drugstore brands. She reccomended this eyeshadow to me. She said it brings out blue eyes so I gave it a try. I absolutely love this! The color is just like a new penny! A very shimmery copper/golden color. It last a pretty good while and it does crease unless you use a primer or concealer on you eyelids. Overall I love it and totally reccomend it!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

9 years ago

Love this colour! It's so versatile and can be used in so many looks. I also feel that it really compliments my blue eyes perfectly.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Other

9 years ago

I picked this up at the last minute at a sample sale about . four years ago/ I think it was fate; it's now my go-to colour. For me, it's a neutral with a bit of a kick and easy to dress up or down. I often use it on its own, but perhaps just as often with a dark brown in the crease and brown eyeliner on my waterline.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Other

9 years ago

This is a very nice shimmery neutral color that can blend with almost any color.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

LOVE THIS! Go to shade. Very pretty beige copper color with a little shimmer

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

9 years ago

Love this eyeshadow with foxy,daybreak and black smoke.On me it gives me a shimmery pink color.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I love this color! Its very shimmery & looks great with Clinique"s grape eye liner or with brown. Its very unique!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Very Pretty! I like it!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Cool