Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 4/2/2017 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't understand why nobody is talking about this!! The pink shade is like the most beautiful, subtle but stunning at the same time, highlighter EVER. I'm a half asian half caucasian medium skin tone, and the pink shade fits my skin tone perfectly. It looks very pink in the pan, but is actually a duochrome with a golden undertone to it, which makes it look very, very natural. I even put this on as a highlighter on the browbone, the bridge of the nose, cheeks and on the cupid's bow without having any other makeup on, for example when I go to the gym, and it looks like my skin is naturally glowy and healthy. If used as an eyeshadow, the duo is a perfect combination, it makes a summery, healthy, glowy eyelook. One of my best discoveries of the year already.

Pro:
- shades compliment each other perfectly
- creamy, blendable
- looks naturally stunning
- beautiful pink shade makes the ultimate highlighter

Con:
- not cruelty free

on 1/6/2017 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The one I use is a trio with the Blushing Blush Powder in Cupid paired with the shadows.

My makeup look is barely there, natural, almost princessy girly rose kind of style. So when I do wear something noticeable I want it to be perfect. Without a doubt these eyeshadows work beautifully. It's very pigmented and blends like air into the eye.

The pink shade has these beautiful golden shimmers to them. Very girly, and I suspect that since there is the shimmer that this colour would really compliment deeper skin tones.

The rich brown works as a liner or for adding dimension wonderfully. If you're planning to use it for liner dampen your brush/applicator sligtly for a really dark look.

This lasts and works without eyeshadow primer, but using primer really does take it to the next level. Perhaps this colour isn't best suited for grey eyes but I don't care. It's pretty and pink and at the end of the day who cares? The blush in Cupid pairs perfectly with these colours and it is exceptional as well.

on 8/21/2015 6:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

These shades are beautiful in a simple eye look. Both are creamy, build able and bendable. The pink is a light shade with gold micro shimmer that catches the light. The Brown is slightly purple toned with a smooth velvet finish. These shades complement each other perfectly.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the fence about this. The colours are soft, shimmery and easily blendable. The pink isn't too pale either. It's a nice pale pink that shines gold in the light. The qualm that I have with it is that there seems to be so little product in it for $30 CAD (after tax). I feel like I can find the same quality and shades in cheaper duos or larger palettes. :/

Another Clinique duo that is very flattering to my NC30 complexion and mid brown eyes. Other reviewers have described it perfectly - it is a must-have in my make-up bag for special occasions and nights out. I bet it looks even better on darker complexions.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is gorgeous so pretty and very complimentary to green eyed fair skinned ladies I think it would also go with any complexion and eye color the pink gold shimmer makes my green eyes pop and the brown in the inner corner of my eye adds character and definition breaking down the softness of its complimentary companion whilst still making it look very feminine and chic for a dramatic effect it can be used more heavily it is quite pigmented and has excellent staying power it is definitely as yummy as it's name strawberry fudge a definite staple in my makeup bag for a long time to come:)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Pink with warm undertones. I have green eyes with gold/amber flecks, light warm skintone. I like pink, but never find pinks that go well my colouring. This is first pink that refects warm, golden tones and compliments my warm eyes. Smaller chocolate colour is even more shimmery, and bronze. Not very unique, but the strawberry shade is hard to find.

on 2/3/2014 12:36:00 PM

I bought this eyeshadow at a very good deal - only 5 SGD!
This eyeshadow is so pretty. The shades are great for everyday make up. The pink colour is amazing, and it really brighten up my eyes. Love love love this.

on 12/17/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This has been my everyday eyeshadow for several years now. I think it is a universal color. It is a beautiful pink/gold shimmery color and really brightens my eyes. I get a lot of compliments wearing this color. It works with warm and cool shades of lip color/ wardrobe.

on 10/28/2013 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these colours. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Yes its a bit shimmery, but I don't think that its too OTT. I have purchased this colour a few times and will continue to do so. I just read that it might be discontinued so I will be stocking up!!