Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.8

Aqua/Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product was not good on my not-so-oily-t-zone-anymore and dry cheeks. Swedish winter can really be harsh on my cheeks, so, since I was out of my Clinique soap bar mild, I thought I'd try a budget variation... (Not that much budget though, only 7-8 $ less) BIG MISSTAKE!
My skin doesn't feel cleansed at all, but has this filmy, oily residue on it, leaving it to shine - not glow - like it hasn't since I was a teen-ager.
Soft skin? Yes, but with butter-features... you know, butter is soft too. :-)
To sum up, I went to the department store today and got myself a new Clinique Soap bar Mild. MUCH better.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with some reviewers on this product. It does leave a film on your skin after use. It leaves an oily sheen on mine and so i need to use the toner to get it off. I found that if i used the "Soft" range to cleanse, tone and moisturize, it makes my skin too oily and I'd have a breakout the next day. It would be good for dry skin, but if your skin is normal or not very dry, then try another gentle cleanser and couple it with a lighter moisturizer.

on 7/17/2008 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've repurchased this 3 times now for good reason since its great at removing the oil/grease and any makeup that im wearing that day. it does leave a film which is fine for winter and means i dont have to moisturise. but it is too much for me in summer so use witch hazel to remove the film. smells ok, too strong for my liking and would like to do without but it doesnt irritate. my skin feels softer and skin tone more even. great product. will keep buying until i find something thats similar but more natural.

on 2/17/2008 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love using this cleanser in the morning, as it does not effectively remove foundation IME. It has a beautiful, light fragrance and a little goes a long way. The best part is how soft and supple my skin feels after; very clean yet not dry, I don't have to race for moisturizer after using this. I will surely repurchase when I finish this tube!

on 8/27/2006 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just have to rave about this product. It looks very ordinary, the texture is pretty standard for a cream cleanser, but my skin really has improve after I dedicated myself to using this cleanser exclusively. The tube will last me for at least 6 months. I'm not sure if Garnier plans to keep selling this product in North America, since I got mine for CAN$1.97, and I haven't spotted the product in any stores for a while since then.

on 6/12/2005 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very "moderate" cleanser. Not very good quality for it's price, but I can tell that it's going to last a while.

It cleans like anyother cleanser but has a lotion like feel... I prefer foaming cleansers but that's just my opinion.

EDIT//Oh but I love-love the scent and I do want to buy it again. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG cleanser! This is excellant! Doesnt dry out the skin, gentley cleanses... great for dry/senstive skin. Ive gone through 3-4 bottles of this and keep repurchasing. Its great value for money - you can get it even cheaper if you stock up when there's sales! And love the pink bottle! :)

Note: This is just a good and inexpensive makeup remover.

Garnier Soft Cleansing Milk is a great cleanser in winter, very moisturising and removes makeup very well (maybe because there is mineral oil in it but it didn't break me out anyway). I use it in the evening before using a foaming cleanser. Love the smell a lot. Recommended for ladies on every budget. I would probably repurchase in the future (just for removing moderate makeup easily).