Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 10/29/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I hope I'm reviewing the right products here: garnier soft essentials cleanser, toner and day cream are what I'll be reviewing, they all come in pink packaging.

Not good!! I got these while unemployed for 1.50 each in tesco to treat myself to something, and figured I could use something to take my makeup off at night as opposed to sleeping in it or microwaving ev olive oil which always results in having to clean the bathroom. Well... my skin was perfect even when I slept in my makeup (I know, I know... that's bad). My skin is pretty resilient, barely anything makes it break out, but this did! I ended up with loads of bumps all along my cheekbones and temples. To think I bought this because it's designed for sensitive skin. I thankfully now have a job, some different products (soap & glory), and no longer have a red, bumpy, itchy face. A much better look!
I know it's cheap, but 4.50 when you're unemployed is still a wad of money... I would have had a better result by spending that money on cookies!