Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

Aqua/Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 10/10/2013 9:24:00 PM

I have combination skin and I was a bit skeptical as it is for dry skin,
but I wanted the rose one over the boring plain option so I went for it.
So glad I did as It has not broke me out *touch wood*
I use it as a cleanser in the morning followed by my toner.
The result = Bright soft skin :)
It sinks in rather quickly and makes your skin really REALLY soft.
The only thing I am not keen on is the lack of ease with the bottle. Other than that it is a good product for me.
I can't say it won't break out other people with combo skin
this is just my experience.with the product but I guess you can only Give it a go
at only £2.50 a bottle :)

I always use this cleansing milk (and the green one too) because it takes off all my make up, is super gentle, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and smells lovely.

It's great to grab a cotton pad and wipe my make up with this quickly without having to bother with washing my face with water at night. This does a great job and is fuss-free.

The only downside is the top of the bottle sometimes gets a bit gooey if you leave the lid off - but a very minor downside.

I really like this cleanser. It works well on my combination sensitive skin to remove all of my makeup, including doing a good job at removing my mascara without stinging my eyes. I follow with an eye makeup remover to completely get all mascara off, but the cleanser works well to start dissolving mascara etc first. I apply this with my fingers and massage over my face then I polish it off my skin with a muslin cloth rinsed in warm water. This leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but not tight or dry and with no residue (I sometimes feel a little residue when just using cotton pads and no water). Really cheap too and doesn't make my skin red, lovely rose scent - I think the rose extract may even help with redness. Anyway, my fave cleanser at the moment!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this product everday to remove my make up. It has a lovely creamy texture and feels nice and cool on my skin. It also has a rosey fragrance that i love. I have been using this cleanser for a long time and it has never caused my shin to break out. It is also an inexpensive product. It takes off all my make up really easily even my mascara and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft. I will definitaly keep buying this product in the future.

on 8/6/2007 11:43:00 AM

Hate to buck the trend but I hated this - perhaps the formula is different in the UK. No complaints about the price and packaging and I assume it left my face clean. What I hated was the smell (not rosy, just strong, fake "white flower" type smell) and the strange silicon-y feeling it left on my hands and face after I used it (rather like using depilatory cream). After about three uses, I gave it to Oxfam and bought good old Simple cleansing lotion.

on 1/29/2007 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Agree with all the positive reviews here but I just have one thing to add. It said both on the Garnier website and the bottle that this cleansing milk takes off face and eye makeup. Well, it removes my face makeup and water-proof sunscreen alright but it barely removes my eye makeup. Therefore I can only give this four lippies. Overall, I love this cleanser and will repurchase if I could find it. It's a pity that Garnier doesn't seem to carry "Clean & Soft" range here in Thailand (I bought mine from one drugstore in Melbourne).

I like this cleanser. I have combination skin that tends to get dry and dehydrated, and this cleanses without over-drying. It also removes makeup, which is great. I even found this better than Cetaphil, which doesn't remove makeup, and seems to make any dermatitis worse.