Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance.

This cleansing milk is lovely. It leaves my skin feeling all smooth. The smell is also just lovely. It takes all your makeup off which is just amazing. I don't think it's a greasy product. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and clean. It is also gentle on your skin. You don't have to rub your skin to get makeup off . Just wipe it all off. Definitely going to buy again. It's not too expensive either for £2.50 a bottle. A little bit goes a long way with this! A* product.

on 10/29/2011 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I hope I'm reviewing the right products here: garnier soft essentials cleanser, toner and day cream are what I'll be reviewing, they all come in pink packaging.

Not good!! I got these while unemployed for 1.50 each in tesco to treat myself to something, and figured I could use something to take my makeup off at night as opposed to sleeping in it or microwaving ev olive oil which always results in having to clean the bathroom. Well... my skin was perfect even when I slept in my makeup (I know, I know... that's bad). My skin is pretty resilient, barely anything makes it break out, but this did! I ended up with loads of bumps all along my cheekbones and temples. To think I bought this because it's designed for sensitive skin. I thankfully now have a job, some different products (soap & glory), and no longer have a red, bumpy, itchy face. A much better look!
I know it's cheap, but 4.50 when you're unemployed is still a wad of money... I would have had a better result by spending that money on cookies!

on 3/2/2008 11:13:00 PM

I won't deny that this product left my skin noticibly softer, and had a pleasant light scent. However, my face never really feels like it's "clean" when i use it. While it leaves your skin feeling soft, it also feels as if you have a film left over. Doesn't really meet my want for the clean FRESH feeling . It's a good product for removing most makeup (even putting a little on a cotton ball and taking it off) But if you want that fresh early morning shower CLEAN feel, This isn't the product. in my opinion.. :)

I love the scent of this cleanser. It is just as gentle as Cetaphil but actally removes makeup unlike Cetaphil. Very gentle.

I prefer cream cleanser to take off makeup at night and i have tried them all and this one does exactly the same as the more expensive brands do. It has a nice smell & the baby pink bottle is kind of cute and my skin feels clean and soft. Don't need to bother looking for anything else anymore!

Note: This is just a good and inexpensive makeup remover.

Garnier Soft Cleansing Milk is a great cleanser in winter, very moisturising and removes makeup very well (maybe because there is mineral oil in it but it didn't break me out anyway). I use it in the evening before using a foaming cleanser. Love the smell a lot. Recommended for ladies on every budget. I would probably repurchase in the future (just for removing moderate makeup easily).