Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua/Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Parfum/Fragrance.

This cleansing milk is lovely. It leaves my skin feeling all smooth. The smell is also just lovely. It takes all your makeup off which is just amazing. I don't think it's a greasy product. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and clean. It is also gentle on your skin. You don't have to rub your skin to get makeup off . Just wipe it all off. Definitely going to buy again. It's not too expensive either for £2.50 a bottle. A little bit goes a long way with this! A* product.

on 6/30/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have the one I the blue bottle that doesn't have perfume or colour. I was suffering from screamingly sensitive skin that looked like id been slapped. Trilogy sensitive moisturiser has helped, but this has also saved my face. Cleansers have always been a problem for me. They're either too stripping or they're mild but don't remove makeup and leave oil behind. This does leave a bit of oil behind but not as bad as some and was soothing at the point I needed it. I just can't do toners, any toners. So, lately I've tried removing this cleanser with a muslin cloth and hey presto, success!! Clean makeup free skin with no irritation!!! Very happy.

I always use this cleansing milk (and the green one too) because it takes off all my make up, is super gentle, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and smells lovely.

It's great to grab a cotton pad and wipe my make up with this quickly without having to bother with washing my face with water at night. This does a great job and is fuss-free.

The only downside is the top of the bottle sometimes gets a bit gooey if you leave the lid off - but a very minor downside.

I really like this cleanser. It works well on my combination sensitive skin to remove all of my makeup, including doing a good job at removing my mascara without stinging my eyes. I follow with an eye makeup remover to completely get all mascara off, but the cleanser works well to start dissolving mascara etc first. I apply this with my fingers and massage over my face then I polish it off my skin with a muslin cloth rinsed in warm water. This leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh but not tight or dry and with no residue (I sometimes feel a little residue when just using cotton pads and no water). Really cheap too and doesn't make my skin red, lovely rose scent - I think the rose extract may even help with redness. Anyway, my fave cleanser at the moment!

on 2/17/2008 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love using this cleanser in the morning, as it does not effectively remove foundation IME. It has a beautiful, light fragrance and a little goes a long way. The best part is how soft and supple my skin feels after; very clean yet not dry, I don't have to race for moisturizer after using this. I will surely repurchase when I finish this tube!

on 11/17/2007 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I cannot believe that it has taken me so long to try this product - I used to see it on the shelf and think "no, it's not expensive enough - it will be rubbish". I had been using Darphin Intral cleanser - thought it was ok but it still irritated my skin a little. Anyway, got this garnier pink cleanser one day on a whim and I have loved loved loved it. It is the best cleanser I have ever used. It is quite highly scented which I thought would flare my rosace - but it has done nothing but calm my skin down. I have been using it for around 6 months now and plan to never change (please Garnier don't discontinue it!). It is a better cleanser than the Intral and Ultracalming cleanser by Dermalogica. The Garnier one costs around 3 pounds in the UK but I would be willing to pay 30 for it as it is fantastic.

on 8/27/2006 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just have to rave about this product. It looks very ordinary, the texture is pretty standard for a cream cleanser, but my skin really has improve after I dedicated myself to using this cleanser exclusively. The tube will last me for at least 6 months. I'm not sure if Garnier plans to keep selling this product in North America, since I got mine for CAN$1.97, and I haven't spotted the product in any stores for a while since then.

I love the scent of this cleanser. It is just as gentle as Cetaphil but actally removes makeup unlike Cetaphil. Very gentle.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG cleanser! This is excellant! Doesnt dry out the skin, gentley cleanses... great for dry/senstive skin. Ive gone through 3-4 bottles of this and keep repurchasing. Its great value for money - you can get it even cheaper if you stock up when there's sales! And love the pink bottle! :)

I prefer cream cleanser to take off makeup at night and i have tried them all and this one does exactly the same as the more expensive brands do. It has a nice smell & the baby pink bottle is kind of cute and my skin feels clean and soft. Don't need to bother looking for anything else anymore!