Garnier Soft Complete Cleansing Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/10/2013 9:24:00 PM

I have combination skin and I was a bit skeptical as it is for dry skin,
but I wanted the rose one over the boring plain option so I went for it.
So glad I did as It has not broke me out *touch wood*
I use it as a cleanser in the morning followed by my toner.
The result = Bright soft skin :)
It sinks in rather quickly and makes your skin really REALLY soft.
The only thing I am not keen on is the lack of ease with the bottle. Other than that it is a good product for me.
I can't say it won't break out other people with combo skin
this is just my experience.with the product but I guess you can only Give it a go
at only £2.50 a bottle :)

I always use this cleansing milk (and the green one too) because it takes off all my make up, is super gentle, leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and smells lovely.

It's great to grab a cotton pad and wipe my make up with this quickly without having to bother with washing my face with water at night. This does a great job and is fuss-free.

The only downside is the top of the bottle sometimes gets a bit gooey if you leave the lid off - but a very minor downside.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this cleanser after I tried to get my original cleanser, Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean but they were sold out in 3 of the Boots stores I tried :( I thought I'd try this as it is formulated for dry skin and I prefer the feel of a cleansing milk as opposed to a lotion. I smelt the cleanser in the store and thought it was a lovely, understated rose smell, but once I tried it at home on my face it was a different story. Maybe because the cleanser's on your skin and closer to your nose it smells different, but what I thought was an understated rose scent turned into an overpowering scent that nearly knocked me out. The smell was just too strong! Now getting back to the basics, it didn't break me out (hurray!) and it definitely made my skin softer and more glowing after using it, but because of the smell I'm put off using it. If it weren't for the smell this would be a HG product for me because it left my skin looking amazing and it's cheap to boot, but the smell is the deal breaker for me. Even though the Soap and Glory cleanser I use doesn't give me the same results in terms of softness and radiance - I would still buy it over this because I much prefer the smell.

on 2/17/2008 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love using this cleanser in the morning, as it does not effectively remove foundation IME. It has a beautiful, light fragrance and a little goes a long way. The best part is how soft and supple my skin feels after; very clean yet not dry, I don't have to race for moisturizer after using this. I will surely repurchase when I finish this tube!

on 1/29/2007 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Agree with all the positive reviews here but I just have one thing to add. It said both on the Garnier website and the bottle that this cleansing milk takes off face and eye makeup. Well, it removes my face makeup and water-proof sunscreen alright but it barely removes my eye makeup. Therefore I can only give this four lippies. Overall, I love this cleanser and will repurchase if I could find it. It's a pity that Garnier doesn't seem to carry "Clean & Soft" range here in Thailand (I bought mine from one drugstore in Melbourne).