Maybelline New York Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline New York Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this mascara! I have oilier skin/eyelids, and mascara always seems to transfer below my eyebrows (as I have fairly long lashes as well), but this never transferred! I'm very picky when it comes to mascaras, but I decided to give this a chance since I've enjoyed their other products for a while now - I'm glad I did! My eyelashes are long, but not thick; this provided tons of natural volume without being too clumpy. Mostly for those who prefer more natural eyelashes (like CoverGirl's Clump Crusher), but a really good mascara nevertheless. Would totally buy again if I were to run out!

Also, I have a referral link for GoodBye Bread for you! They sell super cool clothes, and with my link you'll get $10 off your purchase (all you have to do is use my link)! As a broke college student, I know how big a deal $10 off is - you're welcome! :)
The coupon won't activate unless you add something to your cart - add something random to your cart, click checkout, and you should see that the coupon has been added (just a way to check if the link worked since it is not obvious otherwise)!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I have never had great eyelashes. But now I use Lumigan, out of necessity. My lashes are now longer and have more curl. I have been experimenting with different mascaras. I never thought I would like this mascara, but I do. It has a natural, full fluffy look. Not bad. No drama but pretty! Will keep on trying it.

on 4/21/2018 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Just an okay mascara. This gave me good volume that was clump free and natural looking but didn't give me any of the length I get from some other similarly priced mascaras such as CG's Clumpcrusher. Didn't smudge or smear. Brush is nice. If you already have long lashes and just want a little volume and definition this is a good choice for you. Would not repurchase for my short lashes.

on 2/27/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't enjoy the look this mascara gave me. I bought it as a dupe for Urban Decay's Perversion. I've been using Perversion since it came out and this is no dupe! It is a very natural look and wasn't full at all. I put on two coats and still wasn't happy. It doesn't give me much volume at the roots which is what I look for in mascaras. It also didn't give me much length. My lashes were spindly and looked sparse. It also transferred under my eye and didn't last through the day. I guess this is just a miss for me since it seems to work for a lot of people.

on 2/24/2018 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, a mascara that leaves lashes feeling soft, not crunchy or stiff! “Full ‘n’ Soft” is a true reflection of this mascara and therefore the perfect moniker for this. Add to that the fact that this does not smudge or flake and you have yourself a winner. I only wish this was a tubing formula, then it would be the mascara of my dreams. I don’t often get compliments on my lashes (I have deep set hooded eyes) however, when I use this mascara my lashes reach my brows and I get compliments every time I wear it.

Update 5/12/18 - Had to downgrade the rating on this mascara from 4 lippies to 3 as it started to flake on me after about a month of use. And... the second tube I tried of this started flaking from the first use. Ugh, why????? I loved this mascara and even went through the trouble of ordering from Ulta and shipping to Canada to get it. Well, no more. I can find much better formulas close to home that don’t flake on me. But I’m still on the hunt for the perfect mascara - preferably tubing variety.

on 2/1/2018 11:02:00 PM

Years and years of using this fabulous product. I don't know how Maybelline got it right with this product, yet Great Lash continues to get the accolades. As I believe that all product reviews must be considered subjectively, Great Lash sucked for me and Full 'N Soft is a fabulous product. There is nothing unique about the brush, packaging, colors - literally no schtick. Yet this boring packaging with nothing spectacular about product makes me nervous it might be discontinued one day. Seriously the best mascara I have ever used. Don't know why. Hope you have the same success. BTW, it cost me $30 to ship this product to Turkey bcs. I loved it so much. For a $4 mascara. Thank goodness I'm back in the US and can pay just the additional premium at the grocery store (so husband doesn't know I'm buying makeup)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

UPDATE: It turned out bad (irritation) and got an odd smell in less than a month after I start using it. That shouldn't have happened. From HG it turned into a pass.

ORIGINAL:
A perfect mascara for me.

The things I look in mascara:
- gives a volume and a length without clumping (I can't stand clumpy mascaras);
- curls my lashes (truly speaking almost every mascara does it for me, I don't need to use lash curlers);
- no fallouts (I hate fallouts);
- lasts all day yet easy to remove.

This mascara does it all. At first, I didn't like a big wand and a cheap packaging, but the performance of this mascara is way better than anything I ever had that hasn't been discontinued. Five stars product!

If your mascara desires are same as mine give it a try, you won't regret!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely a good drugstore buy. adds volume to lashes but not in a clumpy way. does smear easily so give it time to properly dry.

on 1/2/2018 8:20:00 PM

For a cheap mascara, it's OK. It doesn't flake, it separates and the colour is fine. However it added zero volume for me - just gave me darker, slightly spindly and spiky lashes. The major problem though was that it actually undid my curl. I curl my lashes just before applying mascara. With this product, my lashes go back to straight immediately - all day they stick right out in front, making it look from the front like I have almost no lashes. This is rare for me - most mascaras hold my curl.

Won't be rebuying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does what it promises!
Every coat grabs and spreads mascara upwards and out from the root to the tip of the lash.
f you haven't tried this mascara, definitely give it a whirl!