Maybelline New York Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline New York Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this mascara! I have oilier skin/eyelids, and mascara always seems to transfer below my eyebrows (as I have fairly long lashes as well), but this never transferred! I'm very picky when it comes to mascaras, but I decided to give this a chance since I've enjoyed their other products for a while now - I'm glad I did! My eyelashes are long, but not thick; this provided tons of natural volume without being too clumpy. Mostly for those who prefer more natural eyelashes (like CoverGirl's Clump Crusher), but a really good mascara nevertheless. Would totally buy again if I were to run out!

Also, I have a referral link for GoodBye Bread for you! They sell super cool clothes, and with my link you'll get $10 off your purchase (all you have to do is use my link)! As a broke college student, I know how big a deal $10 off is - you're welcome! :)
The coupon won't activate unless you add something to your cart - add something random to your cart, click checkout, and you should see that the coupon has been added (just a way to check if the link worked since it is not obvious otherwise)!

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I have never had great eyelashes. But now I use Lumigan, out of necessity. My lashes are now longer and have more curl. I have been experimenting with different mascaras. I never thought I would like this mascara, but I do. It has a natural, full fluffy look. Not bad. No drama but pretty! Will keep on trying it.

on 4/21/2018 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Just an okay mascara. This gave me good volume that was clump free and natural looking but didn't give me any of the length I get from some other similarly priced mascaras such as CG's Clumpcrusher. Didn't smudge or smear. Brush is nice. If you already have long lashes and just want a little volume and definition this is a good choice for you. Would not repurchase for my short lashes.

on 2/27/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't enjoy the look this mascara gave me. I bought it as a dupe for Urban Decay's Perversion. I've been using Perversion since it came out and this is no dupe! It is a very natural look and wasn't full at all. I put on two coats and still wasn't happy. It doesn't give me much volume at the roots which is what I look for in mascaras. It also didn't give me much length. My lashes were spindly and looked sparse. It also transferred under my eye and didn't last through the day. I guess this is just a miss for me since it seems to work for a lot of people.

on 2/24/2018 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, a mascara that leaves lashes feeling soft, not crunchy or stiff! “Full ‘n’ Soft” is a true reflection of this mascara and therefore the perfect moniker for this. Add to that the fact that this does not smudge or flake and you have yourself a winner. I only wish this was a tubing formula, then it would be the mascara of my dreams. I don’t often get compliments on my lashes (I have deep set hooded eyes) however, when I use this mascara my lashes reach my brows and I get compliments every time I wear it.

Update 5/12/18 - Had to downgrade the rating on this mascara from 4 lippies to 3 as it started to flake on me after about a month of use. And... the second tube I tried of this started flaking from the first use. Ugh, why????? I loved this mascara and even went through the trouble of ordering from Ulta and shipping to Canada to get it. Well, no more. I can find much better formulas close to home that don’t flake on me. But I’m still on the hunt for the perfect mascara - preferably tubing variety.

on 2/1/2018 11:02:00 PM

Years and years of using this fabulous product. I don't know how Maybelline got it right with this product, yet Great Lash continues to get the accolades. As I believe that all product reviews must be considered subjectively, Great Lash sucked for me and Full 'N Soft is a fabulous product. There is nothing unique about the brush, packaging, colors - literally no schtick. Yet this boring packaging with nothing spectacular about product makes me nervous it might be discontinued one day. Seriously the best mascara I have ever used. Don't know why. Hope you have the same success. BTW, it cost me $30 to ship this product to Turkey bcs. I loved it so much. For a $4 mascara. Thank goodness I'm back in the US and can pay just the additional premium at the grocery store (so husband doesn't know I'm buying makeup)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

UPDATE: It turned out bad (irritation) and got an odd smell in less than a month after I start using it. That shouldn't have happened. I’m taking out one lipstick buying the new one with hopes that it won’t happen again.
Unfortunately, the new tube started irritating my eyes in less than a week. What a shame! Now I have to look for the exact same performance mascara that won't be irritating for my eyes.

ORIGINAL:
A perfect mascara for me.

The things I look in mascara:
- gives a volume and a length without clumping (I can't stand clumpy mascaras);
- curls my lashes (truly speaking almost every mascara does it for me, I don't need to use lash curlers);
- no fallouts (I hate fallouts);
- lasts all day yet easy to remove.

This mascara does it all. At first, I didn't like a big wand and a cheap packaging, but the performance of this mascara is way better than anything I ever had that hasn't been discontinued. Five stars product!

If your mascara desires are same as mine give it a try, you won't regret!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely a good drugstore buy. adds volume to lashes but not in a clumpy way. does smear easily so give it time to properly dry.

on 1/2/2018 8:20:00 PM

For a cheap mascara, it's OK. It doesn't flake, it separates and the colour is fine. However it added zero volume for me - just gave me darker, slightly spindly and spiky lashes. The major problem though was that it actually undid my curl. I curl my lashes just before applying mascara. With this product, my lashes go back to straight immediately - all day they stick right out in front, making it look from the front like I have almost no lashes. This is rare for me - most mascaras hold my curl.

Won't be rebuying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does what it promises!
Every coat grabs and spreads mascara upwards and out from the root to the tip of the lash.
f you haven't tried this mascara, definitely give it a whirl!