Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 8/28/2017 3:20:00 PM

This mascara is awesome! It is very black and leaves your lashes just like the name says "Full 'N Soft." I use the waterproof formula to help keep a curl in my very straight lashes. It lasts all day and is buildable. The bristle type brush isn't too thick and application is fairly easy. Even after more than one coat my lashes still look soft and taper toward the ends for a more natural, but intense look. I do have to say, lately I have had minimal smudging, but I am blaming that partially on the extreme heat where I live causing a little melt on the barely there flaking that has occurred.

on 8/9/2017 12:10:00 PM

This is my favourite go-to mascara! I always repurchase as the price is great and the effects are amazing! Very dramatic, thick fluffy lashes and the best bit is how easy it is to remove. It dissolves in water and is easy to remove using some face wash or a make up wipe. If you buy it on sales its only about $8 and lasts me about 3 months (and I go heavy on the application!!).
It's not 100% perfect, there is a little bit of flaking/fall out if you touch your lashes through the day, but for the price, beautiful fluffy lashes and ease of removal you couldn't do better!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

First off - this makes a great base coat! I personally layer 2 different kinds of mascara to get the effect I want. I have yet to find one that does exactly what I want. Apply a layer, let dry completely before applying the 2nd coat of L'Oreal Voluminous (the classic one).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This mascara separates, lengthens, and adds a bit of volume, Really, really nice formula.

I have watery eyes, and this mascara did smudge within a few minutes of wearing it. The mascara is so lovely I am going to keep wearing it and just buy a tubing mascara to layer over this mascara to keep it from smudging

terrible

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've used this mascara for years and years, it's my favorite. I try others and always come to back to this one. It makes my lashes look so long and gives decent volume as well. I've never gotten spider lashes with this, doesn't clump or flake and is easily removed with soap and water. Just a wonderful mascara.

on 4/20/2017 11:57:00 PM

The best mascara I've ever used!!! Don't let the packaging fool you. This separates and lengthens my lashes beautifully! Hands down the best, even better than some of the high end mascaras that I've used.

on 4/30/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use to love this but since finding other mascara from maybelline I'm no longer sure about it.
My last purchase of this mascara seemed drier then previous ones and it was awful and poorly made. Maybe I got some old stock.

PROS: Nothing sadly

CONS: Everything! 😢

on 4/23/2017 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Years ago when I was in high school I used this mascara faithfully. Because I'm a mascara junky always looking for the ultimate mascara I moved on and hadn't used this years and years. Lately I've been using the original colassal which I like but because this has so many great reviews and because I did vaguely remember liking it I decided to purchase it. I have to say this is my new favorite mascara. I get just as much and definition as I was using the colassal but I think this gives me more volume. Also it seems to last a lot longer on my oily skin and I have experienced ZERO flakes which is a huge plus since I wear contacts. I also played around with it and discovered I could add coat after coat after coat with no clumping. I know I did at least 4 coats. I have decent natural lashes but they are light and therefore non existent without mascara. I like noticeable lashes since I don't wear a lot of makeup so I love that I can build this up to achieve the look I am going for. I will be repurchasing again and keeping this in my rotation permanently. I can't say that I won't be trying other mascaras because I just can't help myself.

on 4/19/2017 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Update: added a star because it's so easy to use. No surprises. It works.
--------
Nice everyday mascara that is easy to apply and easy to remove. Doesn't clump and looks somewhat natural. It's pretty innocuous, so I often forget I have it and reach for another tube of something else. My new go to every day mascara may just be Benefit mascara tinted primer (which has a soft nylon applicator that requires a little more care when using). However, it's nice to have a fall back drug store mascara that makes short stubby straight lashes look good without much effort. First two ingredients are water and beeswax which might contribute to the softer effect (as opposed to water and poly acrylicate).