Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 11/12/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In a world of longer, thicker, and even LONGER lash mascaras, I was looking for a mascara that would 1) Not make my lashes so long they hit my glasses, 2) Not make me irritatingly aware that i was wearing mascara, and 3)Go with my everyday, natural looking makeup. Full N Soft fits the bill! I use the non-waterproof and do have some smudging and sometimes it 'splashes' a little during application. If it didn't, I'd give it 5 stars.

on 11/7/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This mascara truly never fails me. I always try to venture and try others but I always regret it and come back to this. It separates every lash and with coats, it adds natural volume. This mascara can go from easy to wear during the day, to dramatic at night. I love it. It’s an all time favorite. Comparable to Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara

on 10/24/2017 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This Review is for the washable, not the waterproof. I never use waterproof. I prefer to keep what lashes I do have.

From the Maybelline website:

Full 'N Soft® Washable Mascara's advanced thickening formula nourishes with Vitamin E to create softer and fuller looking lashes.
Benefits:
Nourished with Vitamin E, this advanced thickening formula creates full and healthy-looking lashes that are silky-soft. The Quick Dissolve System allows for quick and easy mascara removal to help prevent lash loss. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypoallergenic tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

This is my favorite HG Drugstore mascara and I am never without it. If I'm out of my Lancome Definicils I use this. I use both, whichever I happen to grab on any given day. If I had to choose Lancome is my favorite, I like the brush better. The #1 reason I love this Mascara is that to me, it seems like a dupe for Definicils, the formula, not the wand. Lancome's brush is better. It's very conditioning to my lashes and this is a huge plus for me. If you want lots of length and fullness you will not like this unless you want to put on 2-3 coats and build it up, just like Definicils. I don't like overstated mascara on my lashes. With my blonde hair, blue eyes, it overwhelms unless it's for going out at night. I prefer a more natural look and this gives it to me and never dries out or causes my lashes to break off like so many others do. Walgreen's almost always has sales going on where you can buy one get one half off . I used to order it from Drugstore.com before they went out of business and it was less there. Its 8.99 at Walgreen's then the 2nd one is half off. Not bad.

on 8/28/2017 3:20:00 PM

This mascara is awesome! It is very black and leaves your lashes just like the name says "Full 'N Soft." I use the waterproof formula to help keep a curl in my very straight lashes. It lasts all day and is buildable. The bristle type brush isn't too thick and application is fairly easy. Even after more than one coat my lashes still look soft and taper toward the ends for a more natural, but intense look. I do have to say, lately I have had minimal smudging, but I am blaming that partially on the extreme heat where I live causing a little melt on the barely there flaking that has occurred.

on 10/5/2017 9:56:00 PM

I'm pretty loyal to a few mascaras by TheBalm and Rimmel. I have long lashes that hold a curl well, and don't require a lot from mascaras, except that they don't smudge, don't flake, and don't make my lashes crunchy.. I had a coupon and this mascara was basically free, and it's really good! With one good coat I am able to achieve the daytime look I'm looking for.. Definitely recommend.

on 10/3/2017 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail for drugstore everyday mascara. i dont have problems with smudging but my lashes r short n straight and this mascara does just that. it volumizes and lengthens (not as good as high end mascaras ofc) and its so easy to take off at the end of the day. i skip eyeliners on good days coz this mascara is so good!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

First off - this makes a great base coat! I personally layer 2 different kinds of mascara to get the effect I want. I have yet to find one that does exactly what I want. Apply a layer, let dry completely before applying the 2nd coat of L'Oreal Voluminous (the classic one).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This mascara separates, lengthens, and adds a bit of volume, Really, really nice formula.

I have watery eyes, and this mascara did smudge within a few minutes of wearing it. The mascara is so lovely I am going to keep wearing it and just buy a tubing mascara to layer over this mascara to keep it from smudging

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've used this mascara for years and years, it's my favorite. I try others and always come to back to this one. It makes my lashes look so long and gives decent volume as well. I've never gotten spider lashes with this, doesn't clump or flake and is easily removed with soap and water. Just a wonderful mascara.

on 8/9/2017 12:10:00 PM

This is my favourite go-to mascara! I always repurchase as the price is great and the effects are amazing! Very dramatic, thick fluffy lashes and the best bit is how easy it is to remove. It dissolves in water and is easy to remove using some face wash or a make up wipe. If you buy it on sales its only about $8 and lasts me about 3 months (and I go heavy on the application!!).
It's not 100% perfect, there is a little bit of flaking/fall out if you touch your lashes through the day, but for the price, beautiful fluffy lashes and ease of removal you couldn't do better!