Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 2/24/2018 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, a mascara that leaves lashes feeling soft, not crunchy or stiff! “Full ‘n’ Soft” is a true reflection of this mascara and therefore the perfect moniker for this. Add to that the fact that this does not smudge or flake and you have yourself a winner. I only wish this was a tubing formula, then it would be the mascara of my dreams. I don’t often get compliments on my lashes (I have deep set hooded eyes) however, when I use this mascara my lashes reach my brows and I get compliments every time I wear it.

on 2/1/2018 11:02:00 PM

Years and years of using this fabulous product. I don't know how Maybelline got it right with this product, yet Great Lash continues to get the accolades. As I believe that all product reviews must be considered subjectively, Great Lash sucked for me and Full 'N Soft is a fabulous product. There is nothing unique about the brush, packaging, colors - literally no schtick. Yet this boring packaging with nothing spectacular about product makes me nervous it might be discontinued one day. Seriously the best mascara I have ever used. Don't know why. Hope you have the same success. BTW, it cost me $30 to ship this product to Turkey bcs. I loved it so much. For a $4 mascara. Thank goodness I'm back in the US and can pay just the additional premium at the grocery store (so husband doesn't know I'm buying makeup)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: It turned out bad (irritative) and got an odd smell in less than a month after I start using it. That shouldn't happen. It's a pass.

ORIGINAL:
A perfect mascara for me.

The things I look in mascara:
- gives a volume and a length without clumping (I can't stand clumpy mascaras);
- curls my lashes (truly speaking almost every mascara does it for me, I don't need to use lash curlers);
- no fallouts (I hate fallouts);
- lasts all day yet easy to remove.

This mascara does it all. At first, I didn't like a big wand and a cheap packaging, but the performance of this mascara is way better than anything I ever had that hasn't been discontinued. Five stars product!

If your mascara desires are same as mine give it a try, you won't regret!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Definitely a good drugstore buy. adds volume to lashes but not in a clumpy way. does smear easily so give it time to properly dry.

on 1/2/2018 8:20:00 PM

For a cheap mascara, it's OK. It doesn't flake, it separates and the colour is fine. However it added zero volume for me - just gave me darker, slightly spindly and spiky lashes. The major problem though was that it actually undid my curl. I curl my lashes just before applying mascara. With this product, my lashes go back to straight immediately - all day they stick right out in front, making it look from the front like I have almost no lashes. This is rare for me - most mascaras hold my curl.

Won't be rebuying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does what it promises!
Every coat grabs and spreads mascara upwards and out from the root to the tip of the lash.
f you haven't tried this mascara, definitely give it a whirl!

on 11/25/2017 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This mascara has achieved holy grail status for me. I have naturally very long eyelashes, so I tend to look more for mascaras that give me volume, and Full N' Soft definitely fits the bill. It's easy to apply, doesn't seem smudge (even after I fell asleep with it on once), and it gives me the volume I'm looking for

Definitely recommend!

on 11/12/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In a world of longer, thicker, and even LONGER lash mascaras, I was looking for a mascara that would 1) Not make my lashes so long they hit my glasses, 2) Not make me irritatingly aware that i was wearing mascara, and 3)Go with my everyday, natural looking makeup. Full N Soft fits the bill! I use the non-waterproof and do have some smudging and sometimes it 'splashes' a little during application. If it didn't, I'd give it 5 stars.

on 10/24/2017 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This Review is for the washable, not the waterproof. I never use waterproof. I prefer to keep what lashes I do have.

From the Maybelline website:

Full 'N Soft® Washable Mascara's advanced thickening formula nourishes with Vitamin E to create softer and fuller looking lashes.
Benefits:
Nourished with Vitamin E, this advanced thickening formula creates full and healthy-looking lashes that are silky-soft. The Quick Dissolve System allows for quick and easy mascara removal to help prevent lash loss. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypoallergenic tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras and I am never without it. My all time favorite is Lancome Definicils and this one is similar but I like the Definicils wand more, it separates a little bit better, The #1 reason I love this Mascara is that to me, it close dupe for Definicils, the formula, not the wand. This is very conditioning to my lashes and this is a huge plus for me. If you want lots of length and fullness you will not like this unless you want to put on 2-3 coats and build it up, just like Definicils. I prefer a more natural look for day time and this gives it to me and never dries out my lashes or causes my lashes to break off like so many others do. I almost always use Lancome Cils Booster before applying any mascara.

Walgreen's almost always has sales going on where you can buy one get one half off . I used to order it from Drugstore.com before they went out of business and it was less there. Its 8.99 at Walgreen's then the 2nd one is half off if you catch it on sale.. Not bad. It keeps my lashes nice

Ingredients:

WATER, BEESWAX, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PPG-17/LPDI/DMPA COPOLYMER, CARNUABA WAX, PARIFFIN, NYLON-12, POLYETHYLENE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PALMATIC ACID, PVP, SILICA, SYNTHETIC WAX, PANTHENOL, DIMETHICONOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, ISOCETETH-20, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, SIMETHICONE, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL, METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL, ACETATE, BHT, LECITHIN, ISOPRPYL TITANIUM TRISOSTEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, DISODIUM COCOAMPODIACTATE, 2-OLEAMIDO, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPLYNPARABEN. (+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.)

on 11/7/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This mascara truly never fails me. I always try to venture and try others but I always regret it and come back to this. It separates every lash and with coats, it adds natural volume. This mascara can go from easy to wear during the day, to dramatic at night. I love it. It’s an all time favorite. Comparable to Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara