Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 2/17/2017 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This was the first mascara I ever used--I haven't used it for a long time so I don't know about any new formulations. When I used it, it was a great mascara for a natural look--it darkened, thickened and lengthened my lashes but you couldn't tell I was wearing any mascara. The good points and bad points of this mascara are therefore the same: it's great if you want a natural mascara, not so great it you wan't something more.

on 2/16/2017 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Did they reformulate this mascara? This used to be my favorite even over high end brands, but the last 2-3 that I bought, I've been having problems with fallout and this mascara DOES NOT lengthen my lashes anymore. I'm breaking up with this mascara for good.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Normally the good ratings don't lie, but this mascara was just kinda "meh" to me. Not volumizing, not lengthening, but also not messy nor does it smudge or flake. I was able to build up a bit of volume after a few layers, but in my day-to-day I don't really have time for that.

It didn't really hold a curl well either. Overall kind of a mediocre mascara that will most likely be relegated to the "bottom lashes only" category because I'm pleased that it doesn't smudge and I don't need as much volume on my lower lashes.

on 1/25/2017 9:45:00 AM

I read reviews from several sites and decided to try this mascara. I like a natural look, and I've hated brittle, crunchy lashes that have broken off easily and dried out with other mascaras I've used. After a month of using Full N' Soft, my lashes are in great shape! I'm not having lash loss like before, and I LOVE how this mascara makes my lashes look. I've had no clumping, flaking or smudging, and my lashes just look natural and healthy. This mascara has performed better than high-end mascaras I've tried, but at a fraction of the cost. I'm not sure how this mascara would work with multiple layers, since I usually only use 1-2 coats. And, I don't curl my lashes. You would just have to try it out to see how it works for you. But for me, this works great and I'll continue to use. I sure hope Maybelline won't discontinue this product!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've bought this mascara twice, and also tried the waterproof version. I just don't see the hype in this. For reference, I have straight, asian lashes, and a mascara that works wonders on my eyes is Maybelline's Lash Sensational. I found this mascara to be really lacking in both volume in length, it really just all around didn't do anything for me. Another gripe I had was with the brush, it doesn't separate at all, and is too big and clunky to use on the bottom lashes. I would've preferred a thinner brush with longer bristles.

on 11/4/2016 9:50:00 AM

I love the volume this mascara gives my lashes. also, i do feel like it conditions my lashes. only thing is that it does rub off easily. But for the cheap price, I can deal with it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I know this mascara gets a lot of love here on MUA but I just don't get it. While others don't get why I like Great Lash BIG, I don't get this one. The formula is very thin and I get very little definition from this formula. It's glossy and doesn't do much to define, lengthen or volumize my lashes. It's a very boring soft look. Sort of like when your mascara is almost empty and you're trying to use it anyway, and scrape the bottom of the tube against the brush and try to do your makeup - you get very little definition. That is what using this is like. It doesn't clump and doesn't flake but where is it? I don't get the point of this product at all. Meh. Do not recommend. I guess if you have to layer it with something else, doesn't that mean it sucks?
    Pass.

Amazing product. Best thickening for fullness, hands down. It makes your lashes 'fluffy'. I use it alone for daytime and layer iconic Maybeline Great Lash (the classic) over for a more drama and length. People always ask me if my lashes are real! I will always buy this product.

on 9/17/2016 5:31:00 AM

I love this . Makes my lashes look lush with volume and it thickens the lash well without looking unnatural . It looks like real lashes just much better . Love it

Looking for a better than sex dupe and I really liked this mascara and it's a fraction of the price!

Popular Mascaras