Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This mascara separates, lengthens, and adds a bit of volume, Really, really nice formula.

I have watery eyes, and this mascara did smudge within a few minutes of wearing it. The mascara is so lovely I am going to keep wearing it and just buy a tubing mascara to layer over this mascara to keep it from smudging

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Other, Coarse

First off - this makes a great base coat! I personally layer 2 different kinds of mascara to get the effect I want. I have yet to find one that does exactly what I want. Apply a layer, let dry completely before applying the 2nd coat of L'Oreal Voluminous (the classic one).

terrible

on 4/30/2017 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use to love this but since finding other mascara from maybelline I'm no longer sure about it.
My last purchase of this mascara seemed drier then previous ones and it was awful and poorly made. Maybe I got some old stock.

PROS: Nothing sadly

CONS: Everything! 😢

on 4/23/2017 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Years ago when I was in high school I used this mascara faithfully. Because I'm a mascara junky always looking for the ultimate mascara I moved on and hadn't used this years and years. Lately I've been using the original colassal which I like but because this has so many great reviews and because I did vaguely remember liking it I decided to purchase it. I have to say this is my new favorite mascara. I get just as much and definition as I was using the colassal but I think this gives me more volume. Also it seems to last a lot longer on my oily skin and I have experienced ZERO flakes which is a huge plus since I wear contacts. I also played around with it and discovered I could add coat after coat after coat with no clumping. I know I did at least 4 coats. I have decent natural lashes but they are light and therefore non existent without mascara. I like noticeable lashes since I don't wear a lot of makeup so I love that I can build this up to achieve the look I am going for. I will be repurchasing again and keeping this in my rotation permanently. I can't say that I won't be trying other mascaras because I just can't help myself.

on 4/20/2017 11:57:00 PM

The best mascara I've ever used!!! Don't let the packaging fool you. This separates and lengthens my lashes beautifully! Hands down the best, even better than some of the high end mascaras that I've used.

on 4/19/2017 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Update: added a star because it's so easy to use. No surprises. It works.
--------
Nice everyday mascara that is easy to apply and easy to remove. Doesn't clump and looks somewhat natural. It's pretty innocuous, so I often forget I have it and reach for another tube of something else. My new go to every day mascara may just be Benefit mascara tinted primer (which has a soft nylon applicator that requires a little more care when using). However, it's nice to have a fall back drug store mascara that makes short stubby straight lashes look good without much effort. First two ingredients are water and beeswax which might contribute to the softer effect (as opposed to water and poly acrylicate).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great mascara. Lashes are left full and soft not hard. Wash off with an oil and you're good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've gone through so many mascaras and mostly it's been a total let down, from drug store to high end. What always works for me is this mascara thought and it's my favorite, hands down. I've used it since high school and since I'm a product junkie I stray and buy other mascaras but always come back to this one.

Bottom line, it gives me length and volume and I can do one swipe for a natural look or a few coats for a more dramatic look. Doesn't flake, doesn't rub off. It's one of my staples.

on 4/13/2017 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite everyday mascara for summer. Easy, natural look that stays put even in hot humid weather (and sweating). Gives me good length and volume with one coat. Feels natural on