Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 1/2/2018 8:20:00 PM

For a cheap mascara, it's OK. It doesn't flake, it separates and the colour is fine. However it added zero volume for me - just gave me darker, slightly spindly and spiky lashes. The major problem though was that it actually undid my curl. I curl my lashes just before applying mascara. With this product, my lashes go back to straight immediately - all day they stick right out in front, making it look from the front like I have almost no lashes. This is rare for me - most mascaras hold my curl.

Won't be rebuying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara does what it promises!
Every coat grabs and spreads mascara upwards and out from the root to the tip of the lash.
f you haven't tried this mascara, definitely give it a whirl!

on 11/25/2017 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This mascara has achieved holy grail status for me. I have naturally very long eyelashes, so I tend to look more for mascaras that give me volume, and Full N' Soft definitely fits the bill. It's easy to apply, doesn't seem smudge (even after I fell asleep with it on once), and it gives me the volume I'm looking for

Definitely recommend!

on 11/12/2017 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In a world of longer, thicker, and even LONGER lash mascaras, I was looking for a mascara that would 1) Not make my lashes so long they hit my glasses, 2) Not make me irritatingly aware that i was wearing mascara, and 3)Go with my everyday, natural looking makeup. Full N Soft fits the bill! I use the non-waterproof and do have some smudging and sometimes it 'splashes' a little during application. If it didn't, I'd give it 5 stars.

on 11/7/2017 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This mascara truly never fails me. I always try to venture and try others but I always regret it and come back to this. It separates every lash and with coats, it adds natural volume. This mascara can go from easy to wear during the day, to dramatic at night. I love it. It’s an all time favorite. Comparable to Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara

on 10/24/2017 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This Review is for the washable, not the waterproof. I never use waterproof. I prefer to keep what lashes I do have.

From the Maybelline website:

Full 'N Soft® Washable Mascara's advanced thickening formula nourishes with Vitamin E to create softer and fuller looking lashes.
Benefits:
Nourished with Vitamin E, this advanced thickening formula creates full and healthy-looking lashes that are silky-soft. The Quick Dissolve System allows for quick and easy mascara removal to help prevent lash loss. Ophthalmologist tested. Hypoallergenic tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras and I am never without it. My all time favorite is Lancome Definicils and this one is similar but I like the Definicils wand more, it separates a little bit better, The #1 reason I love this Mascara is that to me, it close dupe for Definicils, the formula, not the wand. This is very conditioning to my lashes and this is a huge plus for me. If you want lots of length and fullness you will not like this unless you want to put on 2-3 coats and build it up, just like Definicils. I prefer a more natural look for day time and this gives it to me and never dries out my lashes or causes my lashes to break off like so many others do. I almost always use Lancome Cils Booster before applying any mascara.

Walgreen's almost always has sales going on where you can buy one get one half off . I used to order it from Drugstore.com before they went out of business and it was less there. Its 8.99 at Walgreen's then the 2nd one is half off if you catch it on sale.. Not bad. It keeps my lashes nice

Ingredients:

WATER, BEESWAX, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PPG-17/LPDI/DMPA COPOLYMER, CARNUABA WAX, PARIFFIN, NYLON-12, POLYETHYLENE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, STEARIC ACID, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PALMATIC ACID, PVP, SILICA, SYNTHETIC WAX, PANTHENOL, DIMETHICONOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, ISOCETETH-20, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, SIMETHICONE, OCTYLACRYLAMIDE/ACRYLATES/BUTYLAMINOETHYL, METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL, ACETATE, BHT, LECITHIN, ISOPRPYL TITANIUM TRISOSTEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, DISODIUM COCOAMPODIACTATE, 2-OLEAMIDO, 3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPLYNPARABEN. (+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.)

on 10/5/2017 9:56:00 PM

I'm pretty loyal to a few mascaras by TheBalm and Rimmel. I have long lashes that hold a curl well, and don't require a lot from mascaras, except that they don't smudge, don't flake, and don't make my lashes crunchy.. I had a coupon and this mascara was basically free, and it's really good! With one good coat I am able to achieve the daytime look I'm looking for.. Definitely recommend.

on 10/3/2017 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail for drugstore everyday mascara. i dont have problems with smudging but my lashes r short n straight and this mascara does just that. it volumizes and lengthens (not as good as high end mascaras ofc) and its so easy to take off at the end of the day. i skip eyeliners on good days coz this mascara is so good!

on 8/28/2017 3:20:00 PM

This mascara is awesome! It is very black and leaves your lashes just like the name says "Full 'N Soft." I use the waterproof formula to help keep a curl in my very straight lashes. It lasts all day and is buildable. The bristle type brush isn't too thick and application is fairly easy. Even after more than one coat my lashes still look soft and taper toward the ends for a more natural, but intense look. I do have to say, lately I have had minimal smudging, but I am blaming that partially on the extreme heat where I live causing a little melt on the barely there flaking that has occurred.

on 8/9/2017 12:10:00 PM

This is my favourite go-to mascara! I always repurchase as the price is great and the effects are amazing! Very dramatic, thick fluffy lashes and the best bit is how easy it is to remove. It dissolves in water and is easy to remove using some face wash or a make up wipe. If you buy it on sales its only about $8 and lasts me about 3 months (and I go heavy on the application!!).
It's not 100% perfect, there is a little bit of flaking/fall out if you touch your lashes through the day, but for the price, beautiful fluffy lashes and ease of removal you couldn't do better!

Popular Mascaras