Fresh Scents By Terri - Dream EDT

3.3

on 1/22/2005 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like sweet scents, but this was just kind of sickening to me like it was overripe. It smells fairly unique to me. I like Hanae, and they don't smell similar to me. I love her breathe though!

on 12/4/2004 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Well I've never smelled Hanae before so I can only comment on this one. I must say that I have fell in love with it! This is something I will be putting into heavy fragrance rotation usage. The vanilla and fig blend together beautifully and what's best is that I finally found a scent that lasts all day on my dry skin! In opinion this is the best of the bunch from Fresh Scents by Terri.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/3/2004 12:11:00 PM

Although this smells nice, it is not really doing anything for me. I can see where the comparison to Hanae Mori comes in but I donít think it captures the sweet, sparkliness of Hanae Mori. There are some similar underlying tones but they arenít very strong. There is a slight sweetness and a certain heaviness that make this a Ďniceí fragrance but its nothing that I plan on buying a full bottle of in the near future. I canít really smell it unless I put my nose right over my wrist.

Popular Fragrances