Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 4/23/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for spraying a sponge or brush for application of cinema secrets foundation palette (I am NF 30-35 and palette #3 is perfect for my Asian olive skin). Lighter than CS primer which I also use occasionally. This creates just enough slip on the skin. Also good for creating a fresh velvety finish after setting makeup. agree with the reviewer below re the rising cost.

I also use CS moisture spray to help blend eyeshadow and fix fallout and errors. WIll not sting the eyes.

Note: if you want a glowy finish (not this), try WnW photofocus setting spray. On its own, WnW is too glowy for me, but a drop mixed with foundation creates more luminosity and greater longevity.

on 2/11/2014 10:18:00 PM

i loooove this spray. this is the one i reach if i want a quick pre-foundation prep, or post powder moisting. also gives a dewy look.

i dont really need the botanicals, spring water, minerals and nutrients. i want a product that will work what it's supposed to work -- refreshing the skin.

this spray does it, in a reasonable price.

Love this!

(The only makeup I can wear is pressed mineral powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to be exact) because everything else breaks me out in milia (on my forehead) and causes my sensitive skin to freak out). However, this can look really powdery and fake at times and I CRAVE the natural makeup look. This spray is my HG! Better than Mac Fix+! I spritz it over my mineral foundation and BAM. Looks like fresh beautiful skin. Lasts all day. Gives me a healthy glow (with no shimmer.) No breakouts. No irritation. Just beauty!! <3

on 6/24/2007 12:05:00 PM

After reading all the reviews, I bought the moisture spray and was NOT disappointed. Gives my skin a dewy and nice finish and like the other poster said, looks great even w/o foundation. LOVE THIS STUFF!! Will purchase again.

on 2/1/2007 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this. You can use it as a hydrating finishing spray or before applying makeup like concealer, spritz the brush for better blendability and wear. Very light. Does not irritate my problem prone med olive skin. Will repurchase. Available at Alcone in Mid town Manhattan or through CInema Secrets.