Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 3/21/2017 4:37:00 AM

Been buying this stuff since 2010. It works wonderfully and it used to be cheap as hell.
So it had an advantage on the Fix +.

Not anymore. 24usd for the 100ml? Seriously? When it used to cost 12usd for 4 oz.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Staple and HG for my dry, DSPW skin -- especially when I'm using Renova or vitamin-C products in winter weather. Every makeup -- from cream foundation to MMU -- looks better when I incorporate this into my routine.

I use this both as a moisturizer under sunscreen in the a.m. (spritz this all over, apply ss while my face is still damp to seal the moisture in) and under a lotion or cream (Eucerin or CeraVe) in the p.m. Much more effective in the long run than the cream alone.

Also, I use this over cream and powder foundations -- the spray seems to melt them into my skin to look very natural.

This seems like water, but it's quite a bit more. It's also much cheaper than other floral or vitamin waters from other companies. BTW, I bought several large refill bottles from Cinema Secrets around the holidays when they had a 50 percent off sale.

No frills, but so effective.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 11/18/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used up an entire bottle of this before reviewing. I used this every day for several months to set my EDM mineral makeup. Since I stopped using it, my makeup just doesn't look the same. It looks much worse. When you use it, it just sort of makes everything blend in effortlessly and blurs the focus. You look more polished.

I also would not recommend spraying this to set liquid foundation, as some others have pointed out. It adds too much moisture. You can use it before, though. It's a lovely moisturizer!

on 1/1/2008 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It definitely keeps the makeup from moving around on your face. Seems to keep my mascara from smudging too. I don't look for it to moisturize so much because my skin is so dry I am layering on moisture all the time. This is perfect for an evening where you need everything to stay just so.

Also, it lasts a long time and that makes it super cheap. Fast shipping from Cinema Secrets too. Great product.

on 7/13/2007 2:43:00 PM

I just had to buy it to se whatís the rave about. Iíve been using it for two days now and Iíll tell you how I like it. In the morning before my daily serum Ė makes the skin soft and the serum sits nicely on it, same thing after serum Ė no tackiness or anything of that nature. I love it on the bare skin.
It acts as a light moisturizer, very nice, convenient, better then just plain water. Make sure you close your eyes when spritzing, it stings.

*BEWARE* If you use one of those new technology liquid foundation you might not want to spray this after. I experienced caking big time even though Iím light handed.
I use EL Double Wear.

** I'm yet to decide if I'm going to repurchase this.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I cannot say enough about this fabulous spray! It not only mositurizes, it also does not make my uber-sensitive skin break out (which nearly everything else does). LOVE it!

on 6/18/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The CS moisture spray is really nice. It keeps makeup put all day long and it gives a dewy finish to the CS foundation or any other makeup for that matter. I love the tiny bottle too, it lasts forever and it is airplane-friendly! I wonder whether the benefits are even deeper than in fixing makeupt, as the spray contains collagen!?! At least my skin used to look a lot better, without makeup too, when I was using this spray... have to go out and get a new bottle!

on 5/28/2007 2:43:00 AM

Wonderful stuff. I use it to finish my mineral makeup and it's made a world of difference. Plan on buying a backup spray tomorrow.