Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.9

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 4/23/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for spraying a sponge or brush for application of cinema secrets foundation palette (I am NF 30-35 and palette #3 is perfect for my Asian olive skin). Lighter than CS primer which I also use occasionally. This creates just enough slip on the skin. Also good for creating a fresh velvety finish after setting makeup. agree with the reviewer below re the rising cost.

I also use CS moisture spray to help blend eyeshadow and fix fallout and errors. WIll not sting the eyes.

Note: if you want a glowy finish (not this), try WnW photofocus setting spray. On its own, WnW is too glowy for me, but a drop mixed with foundation creates more luminosity and greater longevity.

on 8/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I rarely EVER take the time to write product reviews, but I think this product is amazing, so here it is. I spray this a few times on my bare skin before moisturizer, I also spray it a couple times on my brush before applying foundation. It makes all my foundations apply easier, cover better, last longer and most importantly look better. I'm so glad I found this product on makeupalley, or else I probably never would've heard about it. I won't ever be without it from now on, recommend 100%.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

use as a moisturizer, for face or even a spritz all over body. the ingredients are amazing especially for the price. Doesn't clog or irritate my acne prone, very sensitive, combo-oily large pored skin. Also its been fading my stretchmarks. Its just amazing! New staple.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this!

(The only makeup I can wear is pressed mineral powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to be exact) because everything else breaks me out in milia (on my forehead) and causes my sensitive skin to freak out). However, this can look really powdery and fake at times and I CRAVE the natural makeup look. This spray is my HG! Better than Mac Fix+! I spritz it over my mineral foundation and BAM. Looks like fresh beautiful skin. Lasts all day. Gives me a healthy glow (with no shimmer.) No breakouts. No irritation. Just beauty!! <3

on 7/26/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this spray! I haven't had a chance to review it, I have been using it to set my mineral makeup. I like how it makes your skin moist and a tiny bit dewy but it almost is like spraying just water on your face, but with additional ingredients. It does take away all the flakies. I have never had the pleasure of using Mac, I have used Evian and Aquafina sprays. I don't think this works well with regular liquid foundation, I have only seen good results with mineral makeup. I also think the claims they have about this product are a little outrageous, which are copied here from camera ready cosmetics website:

• Adds moisture–without heavy oils
• Visibly softens lines, smoothes texture and evens makeup
• Sets makeup for long-lasting wear
• MoistureZomes time-release liposomes deliver hydration between skin cells
• Compatible with wet and dry foundations
• Over time, aids in evening skintone
• Thins foundations for sheer coverage
• Conditions makeup brushes
• Refreshes skin during travel

Overall, I would buy this again to set mineral makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I spray this on and let it sit before I apply my moisturizer and I spray some more after I'm done with my makeup. It does feel like I'm spritzing water on my face (fragrance/color free, although has a sweet taste if it gets in your mouth); however, this moisture spray does provide me with a healthy dewy look. I also have FIX+ which has a slight fragrance but this provides the same effect for a fraction of the cost ($8 for 4 oz. vs $18 for 3.4 fl oz).

on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

on 12/17/2007 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great product! Not oily, just lightly moisturizes, helps foundation go on more smoothly, and great for freshening up your make up. I just spray a little on a sponge, and pat it gently over my face. One bottle lasts quite a while, so it's an excellent value also. Highly recommend getting it at www.camerareadycosmetics.com. They have the best customer service, respond to questions very quickly, and ship orders out as promptly as anyone I've ever ordered from on the Internet.

on 6/24/2007 12:05:00 PM

After reading all the reviews, I bought the moisture spray and was NOT disappointed. Gives my skin a dewy and nice finish and like the other poster said, looks great even w/o foundation. LOVE THIS STUFF!! Will purchase again.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

cinema secrets is kimstar247's little secret. this moisture spray is a new hg, staple, top pick, the "ish"...you name it...it's the best! way better than mac's fix+. it's like a magic spray that sets my makeup that gives off a lovely glow. quick tip...before you walk of out the shop of where you're purchasing it from...test the bottle that it squirts out ok...b/c the first bottle that i bought didn't & i had to head back to the store to exchange it. =)