Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 5/3/2014 5:37:00 PM

I'm getting married this summer, so I've been putting what seems like 1001 foundations through their paces. I'm a tough sell these days, since I have oily, acne-prone, aging, extremely dehydrated skin. Absolutely every foundation I've tried has resulted in accentuating those dry patches. I stumbled upon mention of this nifty spray on the makeup board and I thought I'd give it a try.

Completely hype-worthy, has totally changed the finish of pretty much every foundation I have wanted to toss. (YSL Touche Eclat, NARS TM, Revlon Nearly Naked, and countless others I've forgotten I had purchased). I spray this on a non-latex sponge before dipping it into liquid foundation (or the Cinema Secrets foundation palette, another amazing product), and/or as a final step after base application. This has transformed the finish of my skin. I will absolutely continue to have this in constant rotation and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to provide extra moisture to their makeup routine.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So I fell in love with MAC Fix +, but this is WAY BETTER. I use it for setting, as a mixing medium with powders, for moisturizing. SUPER CHEAP AND AWESOME!!

Update 7/2014: I have been using this product consistently for a year now, and have repurchased multiple times. I cannot recommend it enough. It is great for spraying in your face to refresh it and plump up for your skin before applying makeup, or for spraying onto sponges and brushes to smooth the application of foundation, or spraying as a finishing spray after applying foundation. Multipurpose product, comes in multiple size bottles, very economically priced. Hydrating and plumping, it's HG.

on 10/21/2010 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is good. I have found the best way to use it. If you're using a cream foundation like the Cinema Secrets foundation that comes in little pots, you spray the makeup sponge and then dip it into the pot and apply the foundation.

on 9/29/2007 9:01:00 PM

I think this product works great with my Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation. I don't think that this is something that I could use by itself without the addition of foundation. I have scarring from acne and uneven skin tone so using this alone doesn't work for me.

However, it feels awesome when you spray it on your skin. It is great to use to moisten your makeup brushes and sponges. I don't use it after applying powder because I feel it would make my face "cakey".

That being said, it is a great primer and really helps with the application of my foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this stuff. I spray it right on my bare face as a moisturizer before I apply heavier moisturizers and/or make-up. I find it makes my skin just right - not oily in any way, and it alleviates any dryness. Make-up goes on well after it. I have also used it to wet foundation sponge before use to help spreading - it's good for this. I have sprayed it on *after* make-up application and didn't really find it did much for me that way - I'm not sure what I expected, but it really didn't do anything. I will continue to buy this as a base moisturizer though with just a little extra eye cream on top.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I started off being obsessed with their ultimate foundation, now I am obsessed with this Moisture Spray! I use acne cream on my face and sometimes i wake up with dry spots on my face (so hot! lol) and i spray this on and it takes care of it...i spritz this stuff on after and it keeps my make up lasting even longer!

on 3/15/2006 8:43:00 PM

This is a staple for my on set kit.... Is the perfect thinner for CS foundations, great for setting makeup and keeping skin from looking powdery. Can't beat it!

Popular Face Skincare Products