Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Price: $

Price: $

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

use as a moisturizer, for face or even a spritz all over body. the ingredients are amazing especially for the price. Doesn't clog or irritate my acne prone, very sensitive, combo-oily large pored skin. Also its been fading my stretchmarks. Its just amazing! New staple.

on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

on 12/17/2007 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great product! Not oily, just lightly moisturizes, helps foundation go on more smoothly, and great for freshening up your make up. I just spray a little on a sponge, and pat it gently over my face. One bottle lasts quite a while, so it's an excellent value also. Highly recommend getting it at www.camerareadycosmetics.com. They have the best customer service, respond to questions very quickly, and ship orders out as promptly as anyone I've ever ordered from on the Internet.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

cinema secrets is kimstar247's little secret. this moisture spray is a new hg, staple, top pick, the "ish"...you name it...it's the best! way better than mac's fix+. it's like a magic spray that sets my makeup that gives off a lovely glow. quick tip...before you walk of out the shop of where you're purchasing it from...test the bottle that it squirts out ok...b/c the first bottle that i bought didn't & i had to head back to the store to exchange it. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray! I initially bought this for use with the Ultimate Cream Foundation (which is a Holy Grail for me too), and it works wonderfully to sheer out that foundation out, which I apply by spritzing the Moisture Spray onto a make up sponge then dabbing into the cream. I soon discovered that it is a multi-tasking wonder that contains many ingredients I have seen in other skin conditioning products for a fraction of the price (such as Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea). For $6-$7, I like to have to have a few bottles on hand to keep for travel or in my purse to refresh my make up and skin throughout the day, and since my dermatologist has recently put me on a regimen of topical and oral medications that are making my skin dry and irritated, the spray has been a godsend by providing moisture yet not clogging my sensitive pores. The bottle isn't cute, it's purely utilitarian, but it's never leaked on me, not even during travel--and I don't mind not paying more just for pretty packaging. This is a must-have item for me, whether I use it with the cream foundation or not! It does wonders to make powder foundations or mineral make up look less chalky or dry too. Highly recommend! continued >>