Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Today I did a Bobbi Brown 'less is more' type face; concealer(BlackOpal Nutmeg Stick foundation), powder(Iman Light/Medium Oil Blotting p/p), and beautifully groomed brows. Then spritz my face with Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray. It smooths out the powder. Leaving a flawless, natural-looking face. CS moisture spray is light-weight, not sticky, not oily. I added bronzer, black e/l, gloss, & mascara. And it was finished. Oh how I love this!!!!! Works for mineral makeup too. New HG product for winter months. Also found a new everyday face. For reference I'm DDD, NW45ish or HIP#820. I ordered from Makeupmania and it took forever to get here. Next time will order from Cinema Secrets. continued >>

on 6/18/2006 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Cheap, effective, no-frills and works like a dream. Sets my makeup well with no sticky feeling, hydrates and smooooooooooths out my work, even if I've done extra powdering for when I'm about to go onstage and can't have a meltdown.

If you're looking at this review, it's probably because you're in the arts, a makeup artist, or you are a serious makeup perfectionist. Well, this should help you realize your perfectionist goals. It just does the job right and well. A boon for any kit! continued >>