Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.9

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 5/3/2014 5:37:00 PM

I'm getting married this summer, so I've been putting what seems like 1001 foundations through their paces. I'm a tough sell these days, since I have oily, acne-prone, aging, extremely dehydrated skin. Absolutely every foundation I've tried has resulted in accentuating those dry patches. I stumbled upon mention of this nifty spray on the makeup board and I thought I'd give it a try.

Completely hype-worthy, has totally changed the finish of pretty much every foundation I have wanted to toss. (YSL Touche Eclat, NARS TM, Revlon Nearly Naked, and countless others I've forgotten I had purchased). I spray this on a non-latex sponge before dipping it into liquid foundation (or the Cinema Secrets foundation palette, another amazing product), and/or as a final step after base application. This has transformed the finish of my skin. I will absolutely continue to have this in constant rotation and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to provide extra moisture to their makeup routine.

on 2/2/2014 1:44:00 AM

This moisture spray is something you could wear daily to set your makeup or refresh your skin through out the day. If you want your skin to stay matte I wouldn't recommend this product. Applied after foundation and powder, it brings back a natural dewy glow to my skin. It's great because it sets the makeup and allows my skin to breathe and look natural without looking oily. Feels light on my face and makes it feel comfortable during the day. Sometimes my skin can feel tight and uncomfortable with makeup on and this spray stops that from happening.
The ingredients are good for your skin which means I can wear it every day which is awesome. I found that it keeps my skin moisturized even with powder on my face which is such a nice change from that I-need-to-take-my-makeup-off- and -slather-my-face-in-moisturizer feeling. Such a good alternative to other setting sprays that are too irritating on sensitive skin types. Keeps the colours of the makeup vibrant.
It has a fresh kind of scent to it- almost smells like nothing but I can smell something when I'm spraying it on my face. It's very pleasant smelling. The cost was so reasonable, I got the largest sized bottle for about $16 off the camera ready cosmetics website. Will definitely buy again. I had never tried a moisture spray before and I don't think I could go without one now. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this!

(The only makeup I can wear is pressed mineral powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to be exact) because everything else breaks me out in milia (on my forehead) and causes my sensitive skin to freak out). However, this can look really powdery and fake at times and I CRAVE the natural makeup look. This spray is my HG! Better than Mac Fix+! I spritz it over my mineral foundation and BAM. Looks like fresh beautiful skin. Lasts all day. Gives me a healthy glow (with no shimmer.) No breakouts. No irritation. Just beauty!! <3

on 11/18/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used up an entire bottle of this before reviewing. I used this every day for several months to set my EDM mineral makeup. Since I stopped using it, my makeup just doesn't look the same. It looks much worse. When you use it, it just sort of makes everything blend in effortlessly and blurs the focus. You look more polished.

I also would not recommend spraying this to set liquid foundation, as some others have pointed out. It adds too much moisture. You can use it before, though. It's a lovely moisturizer!

on 12/17/2007 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great product! Not oily, just lightly moisturizes, helps foundation go on more smoothly, and great for freshening up your make up. I just spray a little on a sponge, and pat it gently over my face. One bottle lasts quite a while, so it's an excellent value also. Highly recommend getting it at www.camerareadycosmetics.com. They have the best customer service, respond to questions very quickly, and ship orders out as promptly as anyone I've ever ordered from on the Internet.

on 6/18/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The CS moisture spray is really nice. It keeps makeup put all day long and it gives a dewy finish to the CS foundation or any other makeup for that matter. I love the tiny bottle too, it lasts forever and it is airplane-friendly! I wonder whether the benefits are even deeper than in fixing makeupt, as the spray contains collagen!?! At least my skin used to look a lot better, without makeup too, when I was using this spray... have to go out and get a new bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great finishing spray. I smoothes out my makeup and it doesn’t irritate my acne-prone skin in the least bit. I can’t say if it makes my make-up last longer because I have not gone without it since using CS foundation.
UPDATE: I think aloe spray available at Health food stores, works just as well. I like to add lavender oil or whatever else my skin needs at the time.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love spray moisturizers and I'm always looking for new ones to try. This is one of the more moisturizing ones that I've tried (but still very light compared to a traditional creme moisturizer). I really like it. It has no detectable scent at all- it looks and smells like water, yet leaves my face feeling very soft. Nice.

I have combination, thirty-four year old skin.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products