Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 4/23/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for spraying a sponge or brush for application of cinema secrets foundation palette (I am NF 30-35 and palette #3 is perfect for my Asian olive skin). Lighter than CS primer which I also use occasionally. This creates just enough slip on the skin. Also good for creating a fresh velvety finish after setting makeup. agree with the reviewer below re the rising cost.

I also use CS moisture spray to help blend eyeshadow and fix fallout and errors. WIll not sting the eyes.

Note: if you want a glowy finish (not this), try WnW photofocus setting spray. On its own, WnW is too glowy for me, but a drop mixed with foundation creates more luminosity and greater longevity.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

use as a moisturizer, for face or even a spritz all over body. the ingredients are amazing especially for the price. Doesn't clog or irritate my acne prone, very sensitive, combo-oily large pored skin. Also its been fading my stretchmarks. Its just amazing! New staple.

on 7/26/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this spray! I haven't had a chance to review it, I have been using it to set my mineral makeup. I like how it makes your skin moist and a tiny bit dewy but it almost is like spraying just water on your face, but with additional ingredients. It does take away all the flakies. I have never had the pleasure of using Mac, I have used Evian and Aquafina sprays. I don't think this works well with regular liquid foundation, I have only seen good results with mineral makeup. I also think the claims they have about this product are a little outrageous, which are copied here from camera ready cosmetics website:

• Adds moisture–without heavy oils
• Visibly softens lines, smoothes texture and evens makeup
• Sets makeup for long-lasting wear
• MoistureZomes time-release liposomes deliver hydration between skin cells
• Compatible with wet and dry foundations
• Over time, aids in evening skintone
• Thins foundations for sheer coverage
• Conditions makeup brushes
• Refreshes skin during travel

Overall, I would buy this again to set mineral makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Staple and HG for my dry, DSPW skin -- especially when I'm using Renova or vitamin-C products in winter weather. Every makeup -- from cream foundation to MMU -- looks better when I incorporate this into my routine.

I use this both as a moisturizer under sunscreen in the a.m. (spritz this all over, apply ss while my face is still damp to seal the moisture in) and under a lotion or cream (Eucerin or CeraVe) in the p.m. Much more effective in the long run than the cream alone.

Also, I use this over cream and powder foundations -- the spray seems to melt them into my skin to look very natural.

This seems like water, but it's quite a bit more. It's also much cheaper than other floral or vitamin waters from other companies. BTW, I bought several large refill bottles from Cinema Secrets around the holidays when they had a 50 percent off sale.

No frills, but so effective.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 10/21/2010 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is good. I have found the best way to use it. If you're using a cream foundation like the Cinema Secrets foundation that comes in little pots, you spray the makeup sponge and then dip it into the pot and apply the foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I spray this on and let it sit before I apply my moisturizer and I spray some more after I'm done with my makeup. It does feel like I'm spritzing water on my face (fragrance/color free, although has a sweet taste if it gets in your mouth); however, this moisture spray does provide me with a healthy dewy look. I also have FIX+ which has a slight fragrance but this provides the same effect for a fraction of the cost ($8 for 4 oz. vs $18 for 3.4 fl oz).

on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I started off being obsessed with their ultimate foundation, now I am obsessed with this Moisture Spray! I use acne cream on my face and sometimes i wake up with dry spots on my face (so hot! lol) and i spray this on and it takes care of it...i spritz this stuff on after and it keeps my make up lasting even longer!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

cinema secrets is kimstar247's little secret. this moisture spray is a new hg, staple, top pick, the "ish"...you name it...it's the best! way better than mac's fix+. it's like a magic spray that sets my makeup that gives off a lovely glow. quick tip...before you walk of out the shop of where you're purchasing it from...test the bottle that it squirts out ok...b/c the first bottle that i bought didn't & i had to head back to the store to exchange it. =)

on 2/1/2007 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this. You can use it as a hydrating finishing spray or before applying makeup like concealer, spritz the brush for better blendability and wear. Very light. Does not irritate my problem prone med olive skin. Will repurchase. Available at Alcone in Mid town Manhattan or through CInema Secrets.