Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by hair type : Other
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.8

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 8/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I rarely EVER take the time to write product reviews, but I think this product is amazing, so here it is. I spray this a few times on my bare skin before moisturizer, I also spray it a couple times on my brush before applying foundation. It makes all my foundations apply easier, cover better, last longer and most importantly look better. I'm so glad I found this product on makeupalley, or else I probably never would've heard about it. I won't ever be without it from now on, recommend 100%.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So I fell in love with MAC Fix +, but this is WAY BETTER. I use it for setting, as a mixing medium with powders, for moisturizing. SUPER CHEAP AND AWESOME!!

Update 7/2014: I have been using this product consistently for a year now, and have repurchased multiple times. I cannot recommend it enough. It is great for spraying in your face to refresh it and plump up for your skin before applying makeup, or for spraying onto sponges and brushes to smooth the application of foundation, or spraying as a finishing spray after applying foundation. Multipurpose product, comes in multiple size bottles, very economically priced. Hydrating and plumping, it's HG.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this stuff. I spray it right on my bare face as a moisturizer before I apply heavier moisturizers and/or make-up. I find it makes my skin just right - not oily in any way, and it alleviates any dryness. Make-up goes on well after it. I have also used it to wet foundation sponge before use to help spreading - it's good for this. I have sprayed it on *after* make-up application and didn't really find it did much for me that way - I'm not sure what I expected, but it really didn't do anything. I will continue to buy this as a base moisturizer though with just a little extra eye cream on top.

on 5/28/2007 2:43:00 AM

Wonderful stuff. I use it to finish my mineral makeup and it's made a world of difference. Plan on buying a backup spray tomorrow.