Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.6

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 8/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I rarely EVER take the time to write product reviews, but I think this product is amazing, so here it is. I spray this a few times on my bare skin before moisturizer, I also spray it a couple times on my brush before applying foundation. It makes all my foundations apply easier, cover better, last longer and most importantly look better. I'm so glad I found this product on makeupalley, or else I probably never would've heard about it. I won't ever be without it from now on, recommend 100%.

on 7/26/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this spray! I haven't had a chance to review it, I have been using it to set my mineral makeup. I like how it makes your skin moist and a tiny bit dewy but it almost is like spraying just water on your face, but with additional ingredients. It does take away all the flakies. I have never had the pleasure of using Mac, I have used Evian and Aquafina sprays. I don't think this works well with regular liquid foundation, I have only seen good results with mineral makeup. I also think the claims they have about this product are a little outrageous, which are copied here from camera ready cosmetics website:

• Adds moisture–without heavy oils
• Visibly softens lines, smoothes texture and evens makeup
• Sets makeup for long-lasting wear
• MoistureZomes time-release liposomes deliver hydration between skin cells
• Compatible with wet and dry foundations
• Over time, aids in evening skintone
• Thins foundations for sheer coverage
• Conditions makeup brushes
• Refreshes skin during travel

Overall, I would buy this again to set mineral makeup and refresh my skin throughout the day.

on 10/21/2010 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is good. I have found the best way to use it. If you're using a cream foundation like the Cinema Secrets foundation that comes in little pots, you spray the makeup sponge and then dip it into the pot and apply the foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I spray this on and let it sit before I apply my moisturizer and I spray some more after I'm done with my makeup. It does feel like I'm spritzing water on my face (fragrance/color free, although has a sweet taste if it gets in your mouth); however, this moisture spray does provide me with a healthy dewy look. I also have FIX+ which has a slight fragrance but this provides the same effect for a fraction of the cost ($8 for 4 oz. vs $18 for 3.4 fl oz).

i love this product! it's refreshing and mostuirising and it's comparable to mac fix+ and much cheaper too. i do wish it had a scent because sometimes i think i'm just spritzing water on my face.

i like to spray this on my face after i put on powder so it doesn't look cakey, i also spray this on my powder brush then dip it in my mineral powder to use it wet.

on 6/1/2007 5:09:00 PM

I purchased this after reading the reviews as I was also trying out the CC Ultimate Foundation and am so glad I did. Wow! This moisture spray is great. I use it with the foundation and without - anytime I need a little refreshing. I carry a little one ounce spray bottle in my purse so that I can quickly refresh my face wherever I choose - and as I found, it will not cause makeup to run or smudge as it's a very fine mist. I was using Fix+ by MAC before and it does not compare. Definitely will buy this again.

Wow I love this stuff! I purchased it with my cinema secrets foundation palette. It's great to thin out the foundation. I apply a spray to my face before my foundation, and then on the sponge. It's refreshing and gives your face such a gorgeous glow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great finishing spray. I smoothes out my makeup and it doesnt irritate my acne-prone skin in the least bit. I cant say if it makes my make-up last longer because I have not gone without it since using CS foundation.
UPDATE: I think aloe spray available at Health food stores, works just as well. I like to add lavender oil or whatever else my skin needs at the time.

on 11/1/2005 8:54:00 PM

UPDATE: I am officially in love with this stuff. It is amazingly versitile. It not only sets my makeup (I have this neurotic need to set my face and no powder on the planet works for me), but I spray a tiny bit on my finger tips to work in any other mu like my Dr. H bronzer or creme blush and they go on like silk with the perfect consistency. Didn't use it for a few days when I left it at home on a trip and my face just didn't have that glowly look about it. This line just kicks ass!!!!!

I've been using this for a week now and was skeptical at first. I've never tried a spray on moisturizer, but wanted to try the foundation and from the reviews on that many recommended using it with this. They were soooo right. I spray this on my foundation brush, apply the foundation, the rest of my makeup, then spritz lightly with this. It makes the foundation go on like a second skin and leaves such a nice glow that doesn't get greasy at all. This is a great find!

Popular Face Skincare Products