Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 8/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I rarely EVER take the time to write product reviews, but I think this product is amazing, so here it is. I spray this a few times on my bare skin before moisturizer, I also spray it a couple times on my brush before applying foundation. It makes all my foundations apply easier, cover better, last longer and most importantly look better. I'm so glad I found this product on makeupalley, or else I probably never would've heard about it. I won't ever be without it from now on, recommend 100%.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

use as a moisturizer, for face or even a spritz all over body. the ingredients are amazing especially for the price. Doesn't clog or irritate my acne prone, very sensitive, combo-oily large pored skin. Also its been fading my stretchmarks. Its just amazing! New staple.

on 11/18/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used up an entire bottle of this before reviewing. I used this every day for several months to set my EDM mineral makeup. Since I stopped using it, my makeup just doesn't look the same. It looks much worse. When you use it, it just sort of makes everything blend in effortlessly and blurs the focus. You look more polished.

I also would not recommend spraying this to set liquid foundation, as some others have pointed out. It adds too much moisture. You can use it before, though. It's a lovely moisturizer!

on 6/18/2007 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The CS moisture spray is really nice. It keeps makeup put all day long and it gives a dewy finish to the CS foundation or any other makeup for that matter. I love the tiny bottle too, it lasts forever and it is airplane-friendly! I wonder whether the benefits are even deeper than in fixing makeupt, as the spray contains collagen!?! At least my skin used to look a lot better, without makeup too, when I was using this spray... have to go out and get a new bottle!