Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 4/23/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for spraying a sponge or brush for application of cinema secrets foundation palette (I am NF 30-35 and palette #3 is perfect for my Asian olive skin). Lighter than CS primer which I also use occasionally. This creates just enough slip on the skin. Also good for creating a fresh velvety finish after setting makeup. agree with the reviewer below re the rising cost.

I also use CS moisture spray to help blend eyeshadow and fix fallout and errors. WIll not sting the eyes.

Note: if you want a glowy finish (not this), try WnW photofocus setting spray. On its own, WnW is too glowy for me, but a drop mixed with foundation creates more luminosity and greater longevity.

on 3/21/2017 4:37:00 AM

Been buying this stuff since 2010. It works wonderfully and it used to be cheap as hell.
So it had an advantage on the Fix +.

Not anymore. 24usd for the 100ml? Seriously? When it used to cost 12usd for 4 oz.

on 5/3/2014 5:37:00 PM

I'm getting married this summer, so I've been putting what seems like 1001 foundations through their paces. I'm a tough sell these days, since I have oily, acne-prone, aging, extremely dehydrated skin. Absolutely every foundation I've tried has resulted in accentuating those dry patches. I stumbled upon mention of this nifty spray on the makeup board and I thought I'd give it a try.

Completely hype-worthy, has totally changed the finish of pretty much every foundation I have wanted to toss. (YSL Touche Eclat, NARS TM, Revlon Nearly Naked, and countless others I've forgotten I had purchased). I spray this on a non-latex sponge before dipping it into liquid foundation (or the Cinema Secrets foundation palette, another amazing product), and/or as a final step after base application. This has transformed the finish of my skin. I will absolutely continue to have this in constant rotation and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to provide extra moisture to their makeup routine.

on 2/11/2014 10:18:00 PM

i loooove this spray. this is the one i reach if i want a quick pre-foundation prep, or post powder moisting. also gives a dewy look.

i dont really need the botanicals, spring water, minerals and nutrients. i want a product that will work what it's supposed to work -- refreshing the skin.

this spray does it, in a reasonable price.

on 2/2/2014 1:44:00 AM

This moisture spray is something you could wear daily to set your makeup or refresh your skin through out the day. If you want your skin to stay matte I wouldn't recommend this product. Applied after foundation and powder, it brings back a natural dewy glow to my skin. It's great because it sets the makeup and allows my skin to breathe and look natural without looking oily. Feels light on my face and makes it feel comfortable during the day. Sometimes my skin can feel tight and uncomfortable with makeup on and this spray stops that from happening.
The ingredients are good for your skin which means I can wear it every day which is awesome. I found that it keeps my skin moisturized even with powder on my face which is such a nice change from that I-need-to-take-my-makeup-off- and -slather-my-face-in-moisturizer feeling. Such a good alternative to other setting sprays that are too irritating on sensitive skin types. Keeps the colours of the makeup vibrant.
It has a fresh kind of scent to it- almost smells like nothing but I can smell something when I'm spraying it on my face. It's very pleasant smelling. The cost was so reasonable, I got the largest sized bottle for about $16 off the camera ready cosmetics website. Will definitely buy again. I had never tried a moisture spray before and I don't think I could go without one now. :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this!

(The only makeup I can wear is pressed mineral powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to be exact) because everything else breaks me out in milia (on my forehead) and causes my sensitive skin to freak out). However, this can look really powdery and fake at times and I CRAVE the natural makeup look. This spray is my HG! Better than Mac Fix+! I spritz it over my mineral foundation and BAM. Looks like fresh beautiful skin. Lasts all day. Gives me a healthy glow (with no shimmer.) No breakouts. No irritation. Just beauty!! <3

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So I fell in love with MAC Fix +, but this is WAY BETTER. I use it for setting, as a mixing medium with powders, for moisturizing. SUPER CHEAP AND AWESOME!!

Update 7/2014: I have been using this product consistently for a year now, and have repurchased multiple times. I cannot recommend it enough. It is great for spraying in your face to refresh it and plump up for your skin before applying makeup, or for spraying onto sponges and brushes to smooth the application of foundation, or spraying as a finishing spray after applying foundation. Multipurpose product, comes in multiple size bottles, very economically priced. Hydrating and plumping, it's HG.

on 10/21/2010 10:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is good. I have found the best way to use it. If you're using a cream foundation like the Cinema Secrets foundation that comes in little pots, you spray the makeup sponge and then dip it into the pot and apply the foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Love this stuff. I spray it right on my bare face as a moisturizer before I apply heavier moisturizers and/or make-up. I find it makes my skin just right - not oily in any way, and it alleviates any dryness. Make-up goes on well after it. I have also used it to wet foundation sponge before use to help spreading - it's good for this. I have sprayed it on *after* make-up application and didn't really find it did much for me that way - I'm not sure what I expected, but it really didn't do anything. I will continue to buy this as a base moisturizer though with just a little extra eye cream on top.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I cannot say enough about this fabulous spray! It not only mositurizes, it also does not make my uber-sensitive skin break out (which nearly everything else does). LOVE it!

Popular Face Skincare Products