Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.7

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I spray this on and let it sit before I apply my moisturizer and I spray some more after I'm done with my makeup. It does feel like I'm spritzing water on my face (fragrance/color free, although has a sweet taste if it gets in your mouth); however, this moisture spray does provide me with a healthy dewy look. I also have FIX+ which has a slight fragrance but this provides the same effect for a fraction of the cost ($8 for 4 oz. vs $18 for 3.4 fl oz).

i love this product! it's refreshing and mostuirising and it's comparable to mac fix+ and much cheaper too. i do wish it had a scent because sometimes i think i'm just spritzing water on my face.

i like to spray this on my face after i put on powder so it doesn't look cakey, i also spray this on my powder brush then dip it in my mineral powder to use it wet.

on 6/1/2007 5:09:00 PM

I purchased this after reading the reviews as I was also trying out the CC Ultimate Foundation and am so glad I did. Wow! This moisture spray is great. I use it with the foundation and without - anytime I need a little refreshing. I carry a little one ounce spray bottle in my purse so that I can quickly refresh my face wherever I choose - and as I found, it will not cause makeup to run or smudge as it's a very fine mist. I was using Fix+ by MAC before and it does not compare. Definitely will buy this again.

on 9/4/2006 5:34:00 PM

Terrific. Terrific. Terrific!!! As a finishing spray, it can keep your Make-up for long hours through heat and sweats. Even the eye shadows do not crease. Amazing. It can also be sprayed onto the foundation brush or sponge to make the application of cream foundation easier. I've also got the Ben Nye Final Seal. However, not sure if it's because of the bottle design or the ingredients, the spray nozzle of the Final Seal often get clogged, causing the liquid to come out in squirts (uneven) as opposed to mist. The nozzle of the CS Moisture Spray never has this problem. The product always comes out in a fine mist that's easy to apply evenly. I love this Moisture Spray and will highly recommend it!

on 6/18/2006 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Cheap, effective, no-frills and works like a dream. Sets my makeup well with no sticky feeling, hydrates and smooooooooooths out my work, even if I've done extra powdering for when I'm about to go onstage and can't have a meltdown.

If you're looking at this review, it's probably because you're in the arts, a makeup artist, or you are a serious makeup perfectionist. Well, this should help you realize your perfectionist goals. It just does the job right and well. A boon for any kit! continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love spray moisturizers and I'm always looking for new ones to try. This is one of the more moisturizing ones that I've tried (but still very light compared to a traditional creme moisturizer). I really like it. It has no detectable scent at all- it looks and smells like water, yet leaves my face feeling very soft. Nice.

I have combination, thirty-four year old skin.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea continued >>