Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Price: $

Price: $

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Staple and HG for my dry, DSPW skin -- especially when I'm using Renova or vitamin-C products in winter weather. Every makeup -- from cream foundation to MMU -- looks better when I incorporate this into my routine.

I use this both as a moisturizer under sunscreen in the a.m. (spritz this all over, apply ss while my face is still damp to seal the moisture in) and under a lotion or cream (Eucerin or CeraVe) in the p.m. Much more effective in the long run than the cream alone.

Also, I use this over cream and powder foundations -- the spray seems to melt them into my skin to look very natural.

This seems like water, but it's quite a bit more. It's also much cheaper than other floral or vitamin waters from other companies. BTW, I bought several large refill bottles from Cinema Secrets around the holidays when they had a 50 percent off sale.

No frills, but so effective.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 12/17/2007 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great product! Not oily, just lightly moisturizes, helps foundation go on more smoothly, and great for freshening up your make up. I just spray a little on a sponge, and pat it gently over my face. One bottle lasts quite a while, so it's an excellent value also. Highly recommend getting it at www.camerareadycosmetics.com. They have the best customer service, respond to questions very quickly, and ship orders out as promptly as anyone I've ever ordered from on the Internet.

Popular Face Skincare Products