Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

on 1/1/2008 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It definitely keeps the makeup from moving around on your face. Seems to keep my mascara from smudging too. I don't look for it to moisturize so much because my skin is so dry I am layering on moisture all the time. This is perfect for an evening where you need everything to stay just so.

Also, it lasts a long time and that makes it super cheap. Fast shipping from Cinema Secrets too. Great product.