Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.5

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this!

(The only makeup I can wear is pressed mineral powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to be exact) because everything else breaks me out in milia (on my forehead) and causes my sensitive skin to freak out). However, this can look really powdery and fake at times and I CRAVE the natural makeup look. This spray is my HG! Better than Mac Fix+! I spritz it over my mineral foundation and BAM. Looks like fresh beautiful skin. Lasts all day. Gives me a healthy glow (with no shimmer.) No breakouts. No irritation. Just beauty!! <3

i love this product! it's refreshing and mostuirising and it's comparable to mac fix+ and much cheaper too. i do wish it had a scent because sometimes i think i'm just spritzing water on my face.

i like to spray this on my face after i put on powder so it doesn't look cakey, i also spray this on my powder brush then dip it in my mineral powder to use it wet.

Popular Face Skincare Products