Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.7

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 4/23/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for spraying a sponge or brush for application of cinema secrets foundation palette (I am NF 30-35 and palette #3 is perfect for my Asian olive skin). Lighter than CS primer which I also use occasionally. This creates just enough slip on the skin. Also good for creating a fresh velvety finish after setting makeup. agree with the reviewer below re the rising cost.

I also use CS moisture spray to help blend eyeshadow and fix fallout and errors. WIll not sting the eyes.

Note: if you want a glowy finish (not this), try WnW photofocus setting spray. On its own, WnW is too glowy for me, but a drop mixed with foundation creates more luminosity and greater longevity.

on 8/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I rarely EVER take the time to write product reviews, but I think this product is amazing, so here it is. I spray this a few times on my bare skin before moisturizer, I also spray it a couple times on my brush before applying foundation. It makes all my foundations apply easier, cover better, last longer and most importantly look better. I'm so glad I found this product on makeupalley, or else I probably never would've heard about it. I won't ever be without it from now on, recommend 100%.

on 5/3/2014 5:37:00 PM

I'm getting married this summer, so I've been putting what seems like 1001 foundations through their paces. I'm a tough sell these days, since I have oily, acne-prone, aging, extremely dehydrated skin. Absolutely every foundation I've tried has resulted in accentuating those dry patches. I stumbled upon mention of this nifty spray on the makeup board and I thought I'd give it a try.

Completely hype-worthy, has totally changed the finish of pretty much every foundation I have wanted to toss. (YSL Touche Eclat, NARS TM, Revlon Nearly Naked, and countless others I've forgotten I had purchased). I spray this on a non-latex sponge before dipping it into liquid foundation (or the Cinema Secrets foundation palette, another amazing product), and/or as a final step after base application. This has transformed the finish of my skin. I will absolutely continue to have this in constant rotation and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to provide extra moisture to their makeup routine.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

use as a moisturizer, for face or even a spritz all over body. the ingredients are amazing especially for the price. Doesn't clog or irritate my acne prone, very sensitive, combo-oily large pored skin. Also its been fading my stretchmarks. Its just amazing! New staple.

on 2/11/2014 10:18:00 PM

i loooove this spray. this is the one i reach if i want a quick pre-foundation prep, or post powder moisting. also gives a dewy look.

i dont really need the botanicals, spring water, minerals and nutrients. i want a product that will work what it's supposed to work -- refreshing the skin.

this spray does it, in a reasonable price.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this!

(The only makeup I can wear is pressed mineral powder (Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to be exact) because everything else breaks me out in milia (on my forehead) and causes my sensitive skin to freak out). However, this can look really powdery and fake at times and I CRAVE the natural makeup look. This spray is my HG! Better than Mac Fix+! I spritz it over my mineral foundation and BAM. Looks like fresh beautiful skin. Lasts all day. Gives me a healthy glow (with no shimmer.) No breakouts. No irritation. Just beauty!! <3

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So I fell in love with MAC Fix +, but this is WAY BETTER. I use it for setting, as a mixing medium with powders, for moisturizing. SUPER CHEAP AND AWESOME!!

Update 7/2014: I have been using this product consistently for a year now, and have repurchased multiple times. I cannot recommend it enough. It is great for spraying in your face to refresh it and plump up for your skin before applying makeup, or for spraying onto sponges and brushes to smooth the application of foundation, or spraying as a finishing spray after applying foundation. Multipurpose product, comes in multiple size bottles, very economically priced. Hydrating and plumping, it's HG.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Staple and HG for my dry, DSPW skin -- especially when I'm using Renova or vitamin-C products in winter weather. Every makeup -- from cream foundation to MMU -- looks better when I incorporate this into my routine.

I use this both as a moisturizer under sunscreen in the a.m. (spritz this all over, apply ss while my face is still damp to seal the moisture in) and under a lotion or cream (Eucerin or CeraVe) in the p.m. Much more effective in the long run than the cream alone.

Also, I use this over cream and powder foundations -- the spray seems to melt them into my skin to look very natural.

This seems like water, but it's quite a bit more. It's also much cheaper than other floral or vitamin waters from other companies. BTW, I bought several large refill bottles from Cinema Secrets around the holidays when they had a 50 percent off sale.

No frills, but so effective.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

on 11/18/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I used up an entire bottle of this before reviewing. I used this every day for several months to set my EDM mineral makeup. Since I stopped using it, my makeup just doesn't look the same. It looks much worse. When you use it, it just sort of makes everything blend in effortlessly and blurs the focus. You look more polished.

I also would not recommend spraying this to set liquid foundation, as some others have pointed out. It adds too much moisture. You can use it before, though. It's a lovely moisturizer!

Popular Face Skincare Products