Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by age: 44-55
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 4/23/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for spraying a sponge or brush for application of cinema secrets foundation palette (I am NF 30-35 and palette #3 is perfect for my Asian olive skin). Lighter than CS primer which I also use occasionally. This creates just enough slip on the skin. Also good for creating a fresh velvety finish after setting makeup. agree with the reviewer below re the rising cost.

I also use CS moisture spray to help blend eyeshadow and fix fallout and errors. WIll not sting the eyes.

Note: if you want a glowy finish (not this), try WnW photofocus setting spray. On its own, WnW is too glowy for me, but a drop mixed with foundation creates more luminosity and greater longevity.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Staple and HG for my dry, DSPW skin -- especially when I'm using Renova or vitamin-C products in winter weather. Every makeup -- from cream foundation to MMU -- looks better when I incorporate this into my routine.

I use this both as a moisturizer under sunscreen in the a.m. (spritz this all over, apply ss while my face is still damp to seal the moisture in) and under a lotion or cream (Eucerin or CeraVe) in the p.m. Much more effective in the long run than the cream alone.

Also, I use this over cream and powder foundations -- the spray seems to melt them into my skin to look very natural.

This seems like water, but it's quite a bit more. It's also much cheaper than other floral or vitamin waters from other companies. BTW, I bought several large refill bottles from Cinema Secrets around the holidays when they had a 50 percent off sale.

No frills, but so effective.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 5/30/2009 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

My gf went to the Makeupmania store in Denver and picked up a couple of bottles since I had read the rave reviews about this product. I must say, now I understand the stellar ratings. I love this stuff! I use it to sheer down my cream foundation and to set any type of foundation I use and it stays on all day. After applying foundation, all I do is spritz. No need for powder to set my makeup. This does the job.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Yes, to this moisture spray, it really does help to make your skin look smoother and younger and really helps to seal and keep your makeup look fresher and your face will look radiant and beautiful. With continued use your face will look youthful and you will notice a difference.

on 11/1/2005 8:54:00 PM

UPDATE: I am officially in love with this stuff. It is amazingly versitile. It not only sets my makeup (I have this neurotic need to set my face and no powder on the planet works for me), but I spray a tiny bit on my finger tips to work in any other mu like my Dr. H bronzer or creme blush and they go on like silk with the perfect consistency. Didn't use it for a few days when I left it at home on a trip and my face just didn't have that glowly look about it. This line just kicks ass!!!!!

I've been using this for a week now and was skeptical at first. I've never tried a spray on moisturizer, but wanted to try the foundation and from the reviews on that many recommended using it with this. They were soooo right. I spray this on my foundation brush, apply the foundation, the rest of my makeup, then spritz lightly with this. It makes the foundation go on like a second skin and leaves such a nice glow that doesn't get greasy at all. This is a great find!

Popular Face Skincare Products