Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by age: 36-43
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

on 5/3/2014 5:37:00 PM

I'm getting married this summer, so I've been putting what seems like 1001 foundations through their paces. I'm a tough sell these days, since I have oily, acne-prone, aging, extremely dehydrated skin. Absolutely every foundation I've tried has resulted in accentuating those dry patches. I stumbled upon mention of this nifty spray on the makeup board and I thought I'd give it a try.

Completely hype-worthy, has totally changed the finish of pretty much every foundation I have wanted to toss. (YSL Touche Eclat, NARS TM, Revlon Nearly Naked, and countless others I've forgotten I had purchased). I spray this on a non-latex sponge before dipping it into liquid foundation (or the Cinema Secrets foundation palette, another amazing product), and/or as a final step after base application. This has transformed the finish of my skin. I will absolutely continue to have this in constant rotation and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to provide extra moisture to their makeup routine.

on 1/1/2008 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It definitely keeps the makeup from moving around on your face. Seems to keep my mascara from smudging too. I don't look for it to moisturize so much because my skin is so dry I am layering on moisture all the time. This is perfect for an evening where you need everything to stay just so.

Also, it lasts a long time and that makes it super cheap. Fast shipping from Cinema Secrets too. Great product.

on 12/17/2007 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Great product! Not oily, just lightly moisturizes, helps foundation go on more smoothly, and great for freshening up your make up. I just spray a little on a sponge, and pat it gently over my face. One bottle lasts quite a while, so it's an excellent value also. Highly recommend getting it at www.camerareadycosmetics.com. They have the best customer service, respond to questions very quickly, and ship orders out as promptly as anyone I've ever ordered from on the Internet.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Today I did a Bobbi Brown 'less is more' type face; concealer(BlackOpal Nutmeg Stick foundation), powder(Iman Light/Medium Oil Blotting p/p), and beautifully groomed brows. Then spritz my face with Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray. It smooths out the powder. Leaving a flawless, natural-looking face. CS moisture spray is light-weight, not sticky, not oily. I added bronzer, black e/l, gloss, & mascara. And it was finished. Oh how I love this!!!!! Works for mineral makeup too. New HG product for winter months. Also found a new everyday face. For reference I'm DDD, NW45ish or HIP#820. I ordered from Makeupmania and it took forever to get here. Next time will order from Cinema Secrets. continued >>

on 2/1/2007 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this. You can use it as a hydrating finishing spray or before applying makeup like concealer, spritz the brush for better blendability and wear. Very light. Does not irritate my problem prone med olive skin. Will repurchase. Available at Alcone in Mid town Manhattan or through CInema Secrets.

on 9/4/2006 5:34:00 PM

Terrific. Terrific. Terrific!!! As a finishing spray, it can keep your Make-up for long hours through heat and sweats. Even the eye shadows do not crease. Amazing. It can also be sprayed onto the foundation brush or sponge to make the application of cream foundation easier. I've also got the Ben Nye Final Seal. However, not sure if it's because of the bottle design or the ingredients, the spray nozzle of the Final Seal often get clogged, causing the liquid to come out in squirts (uneven) as opposed to mist. The nozzle of the CS Moisture Spray never has this problem. The product always comes out in a fine mist that's easy to apply evenly. I love this Moisture Spray and will highly recommend it!