Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

Filtered by age: 19-24
Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist
Moisture Spray + Hydrating Mist

4.8

WATER (AQUA), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF*, GLYCERIN, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAMELIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF*, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

use as a moisturizer, for face or even a spritz all over body. the ingredients are amazing especially for the price. Doesn't clog or irritate my acne prone, very sensitive, combo-oily large pored skin. Also its been fading my stretchmarks. Its just amazing! New staple.

on 2/2/2014 1:44:00 AM

This moisture spray is something you could wear daily to set your makeup or refresh your skin through out the day. If you want your skin to stay matte I wouldn't recommend this product. Applied after foundation and powder, it brings back a natural dewy glow to my skin. It's great because it sets the makeup and allows my skin to breathe and look natural without looking oily. Feels light on my face and makes it feel comfortable during the day. Sometimes my skin can feel tight and uncomfortable with makeup on and this spray stops that from happening.
The ingredients are good for your skin which means I can wear it every day which is awesome. I found that it keeps my skin moisturized even with powder on my face which is such a nice change from that I-need-to-take-my-makeup-off- and -slather-my-face-in-moisturizer feeling. Such a good alternative to other setting sprays that are too irritating on sensitive skin types. Keeps the colours of the makeup vibrant.
It has a fresh kind of scent to it- almost smells like nothing but I can smell something when I'm spraying it on my face. It's very pleasant smelling. The cost was so reasonable, I got the largest sized bottle for about $16 off the camera ready cosmetics website. Will definitely buy again. I had never tried a moisture spray before and I don't think I could go without one now. :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this moisture spray for different reasons. this one is light and cheap.

ingredients:

moisturizes the skin: sodium pca, hyaluronic acid (can hold water upto 1000X its weight) and glycerine

topical antiseptic: cetrimonium chloride

calms the skin or inflammation: panthenol and allantoin

helps in cell repair: collagen

thanks

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I started off being obsessed with their ultimate foundation, now I am obsessed with this Moisture Spray! I use acne cream on my face and sometimes i wake up with dry spots on my face (so hot! lol) and i spray this on and it takes care of it...i spritz this stuff on after and it keeps my make up lasting even longer!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray! I initially bought this for use with the Ultimate Cream Foundation (which is a Holy Grail for me too), and it works wonderfully to sheer out that foundation out, which I apply by spritzing the Moisture Spray onto a make up sponge then dabbing into the cream. I soon discovered that it is a multi-tasking wonder that contains many ingredients I have seen in other skin conditioning products for a fraction of the price (such as Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea). For $6-$7, I like to have to have a few bottles on hand to keep for travel or in my purse to refresh my make up and skin throughout the day, and since my dermatologist has recently put me on a regimen of topical and oral medications that are making my skin dry and irritated, the spray has been a godsend by providing moisture yet not clogging my sensitive pores. The bottle isn't cute, it's purely utilitarian, but it's never leaked on me, not even during travel--and I don't mind not paying more just for pretty packaging. This is a must-have item for me, whether I use it with the cream foundation or not! It does wonders to make powder foundations or mineral make up look less chalky or dry too. Highly recommend! continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great finishing spray. I smoothes out my makeup and it doesn’t irritate my acne-prone skin in the least bit. I can’t say if it makes my make-up last longer because I have not gone without it since using CS foundation.
UPDATE: I think aloe spray available at Health food stores, works just as well. I like to add lavender oil or whatever else my skin needs at the time.

Popular Face Skincare Products