Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.1

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm normally not a fan of spicy frags; they are usually too heavy and cloying and they make me sneeze. But this one is spicy and exotic but light and sexy. Nice bottle, too.

If Versace ever discontinued this I would start hoarding it immediately, I love it that much. Sexy & unique, this fragrance always gets me tons of compliments. Crystal Noir is a floral-oriental with a slightly woodsy note. This scent is dark, warm, sweet, and spicy at the same time. People constantly ask me what I'm wearing when I have this on. Long-lasting too.
It's really elegant and (like I said before) SEXY.

Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was anxious to buy this perfume. I loved the packaging and loved the scent when I sprayed it from the tester. After I bought it and wore it a couple of times, I decided I did not like how the perfume settled - it completed settled into a different "peppery" scent. I returned this product because it was so expensive, I did not want to take that much of a loss on a product I would never use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I'm not in love. A little less powder, a little more staying power, and I might be :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have the EDT. The topnotes according to fragrantica (of which I am also a member) are: Ginger, Cardamom and pepper.

Mid notes are: African orange flower, gardenia and peony

Base notes are: Musk, sandlewood and amber.

Frangrance is a remarkable subjective thing. Although we can all agree on what a particular individual scent may be, once we apply it to our skin and our chemistry adds it's magic it has the potential to be different on each of us.

This is opening, mid and base notes of Gardenia on me. Massive white gardenia with peony floating in and about the Gardenia (with a capital G!).

It's pleasant and it's beautiful. Just not beautiful and very linear on my skin. Pity it is pretty.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I originally bought Versace Bright Crystal because it was a very nice, sweet scent when I first sprayed it. But, after about 10 minutes it started to become sickeningly sweet. I smelled the Noir and I immediately liked it. It is definitely what I would describe as a seductive, heavy scent and you barely need to decompress the pump to get a sufficient amount. You barely need a spray on this one; it's very strong. This fragrance has amber notes and that tends to be very soothing and warm for me; it immediately makes me feel like I'm sitting by a fire with a glass of wine in a very cozy sweater--those are the thoughts it evokes in me. I really like this, but I would save it for either winter or evenings out. A similar scent for me is Lolita Lempicka-another one of my favorites, but it is also heavy and reserved for certain times. Overall, I like this but I'm not sure I would re-purchase.....
***Update: Wore this for the second time all day and I ended up having to shower it off. The scent is nice upon application, but after a while it started to smell way too sweet and even a little mature for me. This will be going back to Nordstrom.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They say that every woman needs a signature scent - this is Definitely mine - I've been wearing it for years and every single time I wear it, doesn't matter where I am, I 'always' get complimented. I remember going to a bar one night and the bouncer at the door came in a few hours later, stopped me and asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy that scent for his girlfriend! My boyfriend also likes when I wear this perfume - its a very sexy scent - I like that it has that spicy kick to it!!! As long as they make this perfume, it will continue to be my holy grail, signature scent!!!

This is such an intoxicating smell! It's one of the most alluring fragrances I've come across, if you enjoy warm sultry scents. It contains notes of gardenia, peony, orange blossom, amber, sandalwood and musk. It just envelopes me in this sweet yet woodsy haze. It smells like vanilla and coconut at some point, but only for a short while since I find that several notes emerge as the day progresses. Basically, very warm and oriental.

Highly recommended!

OMG!!! I lucked into this at a sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found the 30 ml edp and body lotion gift set on clearance for $10!!! Can you believe it?? So I thought, it's gotta stink. I opened it up and took a whif (at the encouraging of the MUA) and it's AMAZING!!! So dark, smokey, uber-sexy, slightly sweet but not too much so. It dried down even better and I kept sniffing my arm the entire day. I think my old love Euphoria might be replaced. My only wish is that I had found a bigger bottle...I'm not looking forward to this bottle running dry. Absolutely will repurchase, this one was made for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been wearing this for about a year and a half and I love it. It definitely is very warm and exotic. It also doesn't smell like anything else, which I love.

Popular Fragrances