Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.1

This perfume is the best.

It's a nice oriental spicy smell that works well for evenings, especially in colder months Has some sexiness in it. Provides decent longevity

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this perfume! It's musky and dark- it reminds me a little bit of NR For Her EDT except with a bit of fruit and coconut. A perfect evening scent for summer. But WTF is up with the bottle? The lid is enormous and heavy and incredibly tacky. I actually took a lippie off because I hate it that much. I would still repurchase for the fragrance if I ever ran out, but this bottle is definitely not going on display on my vanity!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my 'signature' scent! I can honestly say that 'every' time I wear this perfume I get stopped and complimented on how great I smell - I have even had random men stop me to ask what I'm wearing because they want to buy it for their wives/girlfriends etc - I consider that a huge compliment. There is just something with how this scent reacts to my body chemistry that makes this work for me so well. I will forever wear Crystal Noir!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I originally bought Versace Bright Crystal because it was a very nice, sweet scent when I first sprayed it. But, after about 10 minutes it started to become sickeningly sweet. I smelled the Noir and I immediately liked it. It is definitely what I would describe as a seductive, heavy scent and you barely need to decompress the pump to get a sufficient amount. You barely need a spray on this one; it's very strong. This fragrance has amber notes and that tends to be very soothing and warm for me; it immediately makes me feel like I'm sitting by a fire with a glass of wine in a very cozy sweater--those are the thoughts it evokes in me. I really like this, but I would save it for either winter or evenings out. A similar scent for me is Lolita Lempicka-another one of my favorites, but it is also heavy and reserved for certain times. Overall, I like this but I'm not sure I would re-purchase.....
***Update: Wore this for the second time all day and I ended up having to shower it off. The scent is nice upon application, but after a while it started to smell way too sweet and even a little mature for me. This will be going back to Nordstrom.

This was an impulse buy as I was unable to sample it. I thought "Hmm Versace. It's probably at least decent." I took it home & opened the box and sprayed the perfume and....well I pretty much loved it. I hate to say this because I'm not a fan but it does have a similar smell as Poison initially. However, it's not as potent. This fragrance is strong though. It's definitely a "I want to dress a little provocative tonight with smokey eyes and some strappy stilettos" fragrance. I can see strippers using it. But I still love it and I am a perfume SNOB. This one is certainly not for day wear. My girlfriend hugged me when I was wearing it one night and the next day she said she could still smell it on her. It wears a long time and has a mysterious, can't pinpoint it, allure about it. Definitely worth a try. I wasn't disappointed. I lost my smaller bottle during a girls night out (maybe one stole it ha) and shortly thereafter replaced it with a 3 ounce. Good stuff.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tend to be drawn to more sensual, intoxicating and unique scents. My chemistry does not react well to citrusy light scents like DG Light Blue. Other overly sweet and floral scents like Tresor give me a headache. So when I read from some reviewers that this was a beachy citrusy scent I was a little put off. I'm glad that I gave it a try though because citrusy this scent is not! On me, it smells very spicy (in a good way) and warm. The amber and sandalwood are highlighted on my skin and I feel very sophisticated when I wear this scent. The only downside is the dry down on this fagrance isn't as impressive as the first hour it's on. It becomes peppery after it dries down.

This is a very nice fragrance which smells predominantly of gardenia with a dry down of amber and sandalwood on me. It's quite a sensuous smelling fragrance with some real warmth to it. However the initial blast of this reminds me somewhat of fly spray.....not disgusting by any means, but not completely enjoyable either. The fly spray smell doens't linger for too long and then settles to a nice gardenia on warm amber and sandalwood. It has a bit of sweetness to it, but it's not at all sickly. I also find that the EDT is not particularly long lasting, which is a little surprising, as with these notes I would have expected it to last a little longer. In any case I have taken off 1 lippie for the fly spray smell and another 1 off for lack of staying power. Otherwise, quite a nice evening or cool weather fragrance in a rather nice bottle!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My sister owns this perfume, when I saw it on her dressing table this morning I decided to try it out. It's gorgeouS!!! I may just steal it from her..so lovely, so grown-up..and utterly delicious!

Popular Fragrances