Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

I find this very heavy, cloying and sharp. I do not get any powdery sexiness at all. I much prefer Dior Addict for something sexy.

*le sigh* This is my signature scent. I've worn Crystal Noir for the past two years and I adore everything about it. Winter, spring, summer...doesn't matter. It's spicy and warm yet sweet and mysterious. An utterly delicious, magnificent scent. I get compliments every time I wear this, sometimes by the same few people day after day. It's like they can't help themselves. I've had women follow me around in stores to ask what I'm wearing.

It lasts a very long time, but it's not overwhelming. About 8-10 hours, and I can even smell it on my clothes a week later. Sillage is fantastic, too.

Crystal Noir is romantic and mysterious. I'd recommend everyone try it, especially for a first date. Best part is, since it's not a new scent, the price for a 3.4 oz. bottle is very reasonable.

I forgot to add that all the above is referring to the EDT. I've never tried the EDP and I'm not sure I care to. EDT is utter perfection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been a fragrance freak for over 20 years and I have never come across something this different.

It's spicy and sweet but NOT overwhelming like some can be. It's gardenia at its finest and coconut. First spray I get the gardenia and peony mostly and some spice. After an hour it turns into something very unique on me. I get the coconut, musk, gardenia, spices, amber, and ginger. The spiciness in here is different. It's cardamon and ginger with a hint of pepper.

This is a very sexy, grown-woman, she-knows-what-she-wants fragrance. Very nice and worth the money! The bottle is so pretty as well. A dark smoky color with a diamond as the top.

Soooo sexy in my opinion. I wear this on special date nights and parties. I even bring the 1oz bottle in my purse to reapply in the back of my neck while out. It exudes confidence and sultriness.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Crystal Noir by Versace is classified as a floral oriental with gardenia as the main floral note and a typical list of spicy oriental notes to complete the composition. The gardenia pulls the fragrance in a soapy direction, while the “spicy” oriental part just adds a generic sweetness that really doesn’t bring that plush, warm feel I associate with woods and amber. Instead, CN turns into a typical mall fragrance, i.e., a mediocre sweet floral with detergent-y musk. The name and packaging evoke depth, maturity, and sensuality; however, the fragrance itself seems appropriate for the high school locker room.

WONDERFUL fragrance! Love, love, love!! It is a fragrance of contradictions. It is spicy yet sweet, bold yet subdued, young and fresh yet mature and sophisticated...it is just so complex and sexy! I also think it smells a little different on everyone, because on others I have smelled coconut prominently, but on myself the spices and gardenia are prominent. A must try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This reminds me summer, sea, being happy, zeki bikinis, hawaiian tropic lotion, feeling sexy and beautiful. It makes me happy when I smell.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I'm not in love. A little less powder, a little more staying power, and I might be :)

love it it's soo sexy and clean.. yes clean.. nowadays I'm addicted to this scent

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely a fragrance for getting dressed up and going out! Maybe a little strong for daytime wear, although used lightly it may be okay. I smell the coconut as others have mentioned. I think the name is very fitting because it definitely has a "dark" tone to it. I like the fancy bottle, as well.... looks good on my fragrance tray. Overall I would recommend trying it!!