Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite fragrances out there. Strong, very long lasting - even the EDT one lasts about 8-9h on my skin, someone could smell it the next day, after shower. I have weird pH which makes it harder for fragrances to layer nice. I can smell coconut and mint, which I didn't find on the note list, but... oh, well, my nose is weird.
I will definitely buy this again and again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Notes: Gardenia, Amber, Musk

This was reformulated, and now they've removed coconut from the notes, among others like cardamom, pepper, peony, heliotrope, etc.

But I'm telling you, I still smell coconut. And that's fine with me, as I LOVE anything with coconut. I would bathe in it forever if I could.

But this is no ordinary coconut perfume. It's like a sensual, nighttime coconut.

Imagine you're on an island at night, strolling along the beach underneath the full moon and a sky full of twinkling stars.

You're waiting for your love to meet you there, when a breeze flows past you, and brings with it the warm musky scent of your love, and you close your eyes and smile as you enjoy the mesmerizing way his scent blends with the coconut and flowers around you.

You know he's about to wrap his arms around you, and life feels wonderful.

That's Versace Crystal Noir.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is just gorgeous!!! I love it so much! Just got a bottle off a kijiji seller and I have a feeling I will be using it up pretty fast!...I love warm florals balsamic fragrances and this one has a nice twist to it so unique! Versace crystal noir is going to be in my top five next to my favorite Roberto Cavalli and second favorite Lolita Lempicka (although its a VERY VERY VERY tight fight!!!)...And can I say, I love that you can actually SMELL it! I get annoyed when you spray and an hour later your desperately sniffing yourself for a hint of perfume.
My favorite perfume in various categories;

-Roberto cavalli (my classification of a warm hug)
-Lolita Lempicka ( hug with twist of yummy goodness)
-Versace crystal noir (warm but fresh??? coconutty feeling makes it easy to wear even daytime spring maybe even summer? will see)
-Gucci 2 ( everyday every season IMO)
-Poppy blossom by coach AND Poppy coach (everyday every season better in summer spring but don't care LOVE IT ;)

Hope you guy try one of theSe and enjoy as much as I do happy sniffing ;)

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. I just run out of my first bottle and already bought a new one; I'm truly obsessed.

No joke that I always get compliments from boys and girls when I wear this. One time I was waiting for my starbucks and a girl came up to me and asked what perfume I was wearing because it smelled amazing.

I first use the matching body lotion, then apply some vaseline/petroleum jelly at the back of my ears, inner wrists and in some points of my neck and at last the perfume over the vaseline; this truly helps to make the scent last a lot longer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This fragrance smells very exotic to me. I feel like I'm in the 1001 arabian nights when I wear it. I don't use it everyday because I prefer a lighter scent for everyday, but this is great for a night out. I find it to be more mature, not sure a teen would like this smell.

This is heavenly and I absolutely love it. I own the 30 ml bottle and so I use it sparingly. It's a blackish purple bottle which looks classy and the smell is simply divine, with dominant notes of sandalwood and lavender. It's one of my go to perfumes for special night outs and the smell lingers for days. I would certainly buy this again and would highly recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Smells so synthetic on me.

Couldn't wait to get the scent off.

I gave the whole bottle to a friend, she loves it. Ah well... It's great to make someone's day.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

LOVE this. I've been searching for an update for my old Samsara stand-by... I wore that for 20 years but recently got sick of it. I purchase a tiny rollerball version of this to see if it would have a lasting impression, and I ended up buying the big bottle after a month of the rollerball use. Purchased the EDT in the rollerball, and the EDP in the spray. EDP definitely has more staying power. I love the musky vanilla and gardenia in this, with dry down of sandalwood. It seems to have something more fresh and green than Samsara; a nice twist and update. I tried Atelier Cologne Vanille Incensee and bought two bottles of that in succession... I was mixing the Atelier with Carolina Herrera 212, and this is similar to that combination but with more staying power. This is heady strong and sensual. I really love it.

LOVE LOVE it.
Very seductive scent for a night out!!

Excellent! Brilliant! The best Versace's perfume. When I smelled my wrist, my head almost snapped back. Whoa! What a stench!. It is so warm and sensual. This is my newest "just-fell-in-love" fragrance. <3 <3 <3 <3

Popular Fragrances