Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

I really really love this perfume. From the first whiff on me, I feel so sexy and feminine. there are so many levels to this scent and each one is amazing. The scent lasts all day, even the next day i will get a slight whiff from my hair which is always a welcomed beautiful surprise. LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Long nights and cozy winters filled with mystery and romance describes this wonderful sultry and sexy fragrance.. Its opening starts with a peppery ginger blast, then the coconut and gardenia come strolling in to cool off with a sweet Amber and sandalwood powdery finish.. It's a magnificent yet feminine fragrance, well done Versace! Oh and did mention it lasts forever, you can smell it the next day and on your clothes..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this perfume!!! My Best Friend and I were touring Europe separately this summer and she got a bunch of different perfume samples in Italy and when we finally met up she gave me a few Versace samples, one of which was Crystal Noir and I fell in love with it right there!! The next morning we went out to one of the cities and searched all the stores for it! At the time, I didn't care about the price, I ended up paying 90 for a 30mL bottle but it was worth it! I used it so much that I wasted it super fast, like 2 weeks i believe, i was so hooked! When I got back to the US, I was able to purchase a 90mL bottle for about 45 bucks!! Im hooked! Everyone eventually finds their signature scent, and I think i've found mine!! :D

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this fragrance! I'm always looking for perfumes that differ from the usual lot. Although I've always loved sweet gourmand scents, theres nothing i love more than a deep and mysterious scent. I bought the EDP a little over a year ago, which unfortunately I can't seem to find anywhere anymore, only the EDT. It makes me feel confident, powerful, and unique. It starts out very spicy at first, somewhat sweet. Then I begin to smell soft white flowers and creamy coconut. It's so interesting because it feels tropical yet cozy, spicy then soft, strong but smooty. It's very easy to overdo it on this fragrance so dont spray too much but the longevity is awesome.

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought this whilst on holiday after spraying it in the duty free lounge at the airport. Don't both with the EDT and just pay a little extra for the EDP. The scent is beautiful, really classy, fruity and dark, with a hint of musky jasmine. I can smell this on myself when I wear it which I love and it remains on my clothes which I love to. The only downside to this perfume is the bottle, its a square shape with this enormous top which I tend to throwaway because is so unpractical. I can smell someone when they are wearing this perfume and I constantly receive compliments when I wear it. My husband very much loves this when I wear it too which I always think is a good sign that it must smell nice. I would definitely buy this perfume again but would probably only buy at the airport because the Versace name bumps the price up. Well worth a punt though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

A white floral with lots of milky sweet sugar, coconut, and a hint of ginger spices, and a creamy vanilla woods and powder dry-down. Reminds me of French Macaroon Cake and ginger biscuits at Grandmas with a glass of milk and a bowl of sweet peas on the table. A nice heady sweet floral for an evening out, but I do find the Gardenia very rubbery and synthetic, it sticks out and is irritating.

Top Notes - Ginger, Cardamom, Pepper
Mid Notes - African Orange Flower, Gardenia, Peony, Coconut
Base Notes - Musk, Sandalwood, Amber

I haven't actually worn this yet but I have a sample on a card and I've been smelling it for days. I'm looking for a warm, winter-type fragrance and I believe I've found it. I'm not looking for a "dark" scent, particularly, just a strong warmer fragrance. I'm not sure how to describe this scent except to say that I don't smell the coconut that so many people have mentioned. I hope this does the trick for me. I have ordered it from Macy's--that's the best way to the gift sets left over from the holidays.

I was at the store today and I sprayed Crystal Noir on my skin (vs. just smelling it on a card) and all I can say, it's SO much better on me! It's divine! I cannot stop smelling my wrist. All the way home, I kept saying, "OMG!". This means I have finally found my Signature Scent after looking for almost 5 months. This is my take: It opens with a "plum smell". Then it settles down to a light musky delight. I don't consider this a heavy scent. I was looking for something for winter however I have found something I'm going to wear the year around. I cannot wait for UPS to bring my package!

I generally like a bit sweeter fragrances, and this is not quite to my preference. It is spicy as described in other posts, but it would really hit the spot if a bit more sweet. I've had one compliment with this. Surprising. Ive had much more with other perfumes. Previously worn and love: Lolita lempicka and miss dior Cherie

SOOOO rich and spicy! This is intoxicating! A little goes a long way. I purchased the mini before buying an full bottle. I certainly will be buying a full bottle when my mini runs out. Love it!!!

This is my absolute favorite purfume!
I have purchased this fragrance twice, and it's absolutely the most amazing long lasting scent I have ever smelt!

Very elegant, rich, sexy & you feel like a million dollars wearing it.

I have had many compliments on this purfume!

Popular Fragrances