Versace Crystal Noir

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Notes: Gardenia, Amber, Musk

This was reformulated, and now they've removed coconut from the notes, among others like cardamom, pepper, peony, heliotrope, etc.

But I'm telling you, I still smell coconut. And that's fine with me, as I LOVE anything with coconut. I would bathe in it forever if I could.

But this is no ordinary coconut perfume. It's like a sensual, nighttime coconut.

Imagine you're on an island at night, strolling along the beach underneath the full moon and a sky full of twinkling stars.

You're waiting for your love to meet you there, when a breeze flows past you, and brings with it the warm musky scent of your love, and you close your eyes and smile as you enjoy the mesmerizing way his scent blends with the coconut and flowers around you.

You know he's about to wrap his arms around you, and life feels wonderful.

That's Versace Crystal Noir.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is just gorgeous!!! I love it so much! Just got a bottle off a kijiji seller and I have a feeling I will be using it up pretty fast!...I love warm florals balsamic fragrances and this one has a nice twist to it so unique! Versace crystal noir is going to be in my top five next to my favorite Roberto Cavalli and second favorite Lolita Lempicka (although its a VERY VERY VERY tight fight!!!)...And can I say, I love that you can actually SMELL it! I get annoyed when you spray and an hour later your desperately sniffing yourself for a hint of perfume.
My favorite perfume in various categories;

-Roberto cavalli (my classification of a warm hug)
-Lolita Lempicka ( hug with twist of yummy goodness)
-Versace crystal noir (warm but fresh??? coconutty feeling makes it easy to wear even daytime spring maybe even summer? will see)
-Gucci 2 ( everyday every season IMO)
-Poppy blossom by coach AND Poppy coach (everyday every season better in summer spring but don't care LOVE IT ;)

Hope you guy try one of theSe and enjoy as much as I do happy sniffing ;)

I found my HG scent. I bought this immediately after trying it on.

It is fruity and sweet and a bit heavy, but later on it gets a bit woody and spicy. I don't know how to describe it very well. But it smells so good, sometimes I spray it on just for fun and feel like a million bucks. This perfume gives me this powerful feminine vibe.

I'm already trying to look for backups. I wear it day and night, yes I love it that much!

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought this whilst on holiday after spraying it in the duty free lounge at the airport. Don't both with the EDT and just pay a little extra for the EDP. The scent is beautiful, really classy, fruity and dark, with a hint of musky jasmine. I can smell this on myself when I wear it which I love and it remains on my clothes which I love to. The only downside to this perfume is the bottle, its a square shape with this enormous top which I tend to throwaway because is so unpractical. I can smell someone when they are wearing this perfume and I constantly receive compliments when I wear it. My husband very much loves this when I wear it too which I always think is a good sign that it must smell nice. I would definitely buy this perfume again but would probably only buy at the airport because the Versace name bumps the price up. Well worth a punt though!

This is my favorite perfume in the world. I wear it every day and I have received numerous compliments. I always though the whole signature scent thing was silly but this truly is my signature scent. My BF loves it and so does my son. I put on some Elizabeth Arden perfume I had received for Xmas and my BF actually got upset and told me to wash it off and put on some CN!! Love this stuff!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely a fragrance for getting dressed up and going out! Maybe a little strong for daytime wear, although used lightly it may be okay. I smell the coconut as others have mentioned. I think the name is very fitting because it definitely has a "dark" tone to it. I like the fancy bottle, as well.... looks good on my fragrance tray. Overall I would recommend trying it!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my 'signature' scent! I can honestly say that 'every' time I wear this perfume I get stopped and complimented on how great I smell - I have even had random men stop me to ask what I'm wearing because they want to buy it for their wives/girlfriends etc - I consider that a huge compliment. There is just something with how this scent reacts to my body chemistry that makes this work for me so well. I will forever wear Crystal Noir!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This fragance its realy me,strong smell and stay all day

this fragrance doesn't make a statement. It is sickeningly sweet, smells cheap and is very generic. Not a signature type of perfume.

Popular Fragrances